Miami Boat Show 2017
January 10th, 2017
Thinking of buying a yacht? We'd love to invite you to meet us at the Collins Avenue section of the Miami boat show.
FREE Boat Show Buyers Broker service!
Talk to a licensed, professional Neff Yacht Sales Yacht Broker who can:
- Take you onboard and show you several comparable yachts
- Provide a complimentary evaluation of the yacht
- Advise you about similar yachts on the market and what has sold recently
- Offer advice on trades, financing, and the survey process
Yachts Miami Beach 2017
Formerly the Yacht and Brokerage Show, Yachts Miami Beach will transform Collins Avenue into a multi-million dollar presentation of yachts including the world's most extraordinary and uniquely designed yachts and superyachts from the world's foremost custom boat builders. The 29th Annual in-water-only display presentation covers more than 1.2 million square feet of space over a mile-long strip of Indian Creek Waterway, featuring hundreds of new and pre-owned vessels valued at more than a billion dollars.
The show has also added the gorgeous new Superyacht Miami location at Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island to accommodate deep draft vessels up to 500'.
Transportation to the Miami International Boat ShowBus transportation from Yachts Miami Beach's bus stop 6 on Collins Avenue (44th St and Collins Ave) running directly to and from The Miami International Boat Show.
Hours: 9AM-5PM daily
Here is a partial list of what yachts will be in the show. It will be updated as we get closer to the show.
|DOUBLE DOWN||214' 0" (65.23m)||CODECASA||Mega Yacht||2010||$46,550,000|
|Skyfall||190' 0" (57.91m)||TRINITY||Motor Yacht||2010||$33,500,000|
|QUINTA ESSENTIA||180' 6" (55.00m)||Admiral - The Italian Sea Group||Motor Yacht||2016||($40,347,310 Est.) 37 500 000 €|
|PASSION||173' 3" (52.81m)||SWEDESHIP||Motor Yacht||1986||$11,950,000|
|WABI SABI||164' 1" (50.01m)||WESTPORT||Motor Yacht||2011||$27,900,000|
|MIA ELISE||163' 9" (49.91m)||TRINITY||Motor Yacht||2010||$19,999,999|
|CASINO ROYALE||163' 0" (49.68m)||CHRISTENSEN||Motor Yacht||2008||$26,950,000|
|MATCH POINT||160' 11" (49.05m)||CHRISTENSEN||Motor Yacht||2009||$22,900,000|
|TUTTO LE MARRANE||151' 7" (46.20m)||LEOPARD||Motor Yacht||2011||($13,879,475 Est.) 12 900 000 €|
|Katya||151' 0" (46.02m)||DELTA||Motor Yacht||2009||$19,950,000|
|KATYA||151' 0" (46.02m)||DELTA||Motor Yacht||2009||$19,950,000|
|FRANCINE||150' 1" (45.75m)||AZIMUT / BENETTI||Motor Yacht||1989||$3,950,000|
|STATUS QUO||150' 0" (45.72m)||RICHMOND YACHTS||Motor Yacht||2013||$19,995,000|
|I Love This Boat||145' 0" (44.20m)||CHRISTENSEN||Motor Yacht||2002||$9,995,000|
|I LOVE THIS BOAT||145' 0" (44.20m)||CHRISTENSEN||Motor Yacht||2002||$9,995,000|
|HAPPY DAY||130' 0" (39.62m)||OVERMARINE - MANGUSTA||Motor Yacht||2007||$4,950,000|
|JETSETTER||126' 8" (38.60m)||DYNAMIQ||Motor Yacht||2016||($15,649,376 Est.) 14 545 000 €|
|ARETI II||125' 11" (38.38m)||BURGER||Motor Yacht||2007||$11,300,000|
|ARETI II||125' 11" (38.38m)||BURGER||Motor Yacht||2007||$11,300,000|
|TRUE NORTH||118' 0" (35.97m)||BROWARD||Motor Yacht||2000||$3,995,000|
|Happy Hour||116' 0" (35.36m)||AZIMUT||Motor Yacht||2004||$3,899,000|
|GOOD TIMES||114' 0" (34.75m)||HATTERAS||Motor Yacht||1996||$3,495,000|
|SHARON LEE||112' 0" (34.14m)||WESTPORT||Motor Yacht||2003||$5,375,000|
|LUCKY STARS||108' 0" (32.92m)||BROWARD||Motor Yacht||1998||$2,995,000|
|OUTTA TOUCH||105' 0" (32.00m)||INTERMARINE||Mega Yacht||2000||$2,349,000|
|Rare Diamond||104' 0" (31.70m)||SANLORENZO||Motor Yacht||2011||$7,300,000|
|LADY PEGASUS®||100' 0" (30.48m)||CHEOY LEE||Motor Yacht||2008||$5,500,000|
|SELENE||98' 10" (30.10m)||MOONEN||Motor Yacht||2009||$4,950,000|
|WANDERLUST||98' 0" (29.87m)||CHEOY LEE||Motor Yacht||1988||$674,000|
|PATENT PENDING||95' 0" (28.96m)||HARGRAVE||Motor Yacht||2002||$2,995,000|
|Alexis||92' 0" (28.04m)||VIKING||Sport Fisherman||2017||$10,750,000|
|Leading Fearlessly||91' 10" (27.99m)||SUNSEEKER||Motor Yacht||2008||$2,994,000|
|LEADING FEARLESSLY||91' 10" (27.99m)||SUNSEEKER||Motor Yacht||2008||$2,994,000|
|Horizon E88||88' 0" (26.82m)||HORIZON||Motor Yacht||2017||$7,290,030|
|Alpha 87 Express Sportbridge||87' 1" (26.54m)||CHEOY LEE||Motor Yacht||2014||$4,490,000|
|Checkmate||85' 0" (25.91m)||BURGER||Motor Yacht||1999||$2,995,000|
|Bravo 84||84' 0" (25.60m)||CHEOY LEE||Motor Yacht||2012||$3,490,000|
|No Name||84' 0" (25.60m)||LAZZARA||Motor Yacht||2006||$2,450,000|
|Sea Rods||82' 0" (24.99m)||APREAMARE||Motor Yacht||2012||$4,475,000|
|GRATEFUL TWO||80' 0" (24.38m)||HATTERAS||Motor Yacht||2007||$2,395,000|
|Jaruco||78' 0" (23.77m)||GARLINGTON||Sport Fisherman||2000||$3,995,000|
|KRYSKAR||75' 0" (22.86m)||AICON YACHTS||Motor Yacht||2008||$1,695,000|
|Our Trade||75' 0" (22.86m)||FERRETTI||Motor Yacht||2015||$3,695,000|
|Sunset Princess||72' 0" (21.95m)||AZIMUT||Motor Yacht||2014||$2,695,000|
|Moonlighter||68' 0" (20.73m)||PRINCESS YACHTS||Motor Yacht||2016||$3,699,000|
|Goin' Coastal||60' 11" (18.57m)||HATTERAS||Motor Yacht||2016||$2,845,000|
|Marilee||60' 0" (18.29m)||MARITIMO||Cruiser||2011||$1,290,000|
|HAPPY DAY||52' 0" (15.85m)||BUDDY DAVIS||Sport Fisherman||2006||$499,000|
|No name||50' 3" (15.32m)||NO LIMIT SHIPS||Motor Yacht||2017||($1,183,521 Est.) 1 100 000 €|
|45-01 SoFlo Edition||45' 0" (13.72m)||NOR-TECH||Center Console||2017||$935,000|
|Our Trade||33' 0" (10.06m)||RIVA||Cruiser||2013||$599,000|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q:Is Yachts Miami Beach the same event as the Miami International Boat Show?
No! Yachts Miami Beach was formerly the Yacht and Brokerage Show, 29 years on Collins Ave in Miami Beach across from the Fontainebleau and the Eden Roc Hotels. The show features a multi-million dollar presentation of yachts and superyachts, new and brokerage boats and marine accessories. Yachts Miami Beach has also adding a gorgeous new Superyacht Miami location at Island Gardens Deep Harbour on Watson Island to accommodate deep draft vessels up to 500'.
Q:What is the cost of admission
- General Admission is $20. Children, ages 15 and younger, are free.
Q:Where can I purchase tickets
- 1) The best place to purchase a ticket is from our website at www.showmanagement.com (2) On site at the show, you can purchase a ticket at the various box offices
Q:What are the directions to get to the show?
- Take I-95 to S.R.195 East (Miami Beach on-ramp). Continue East on Arthur Godfrey Road to Collins Avenue. Turn left at Collins Avenue heading North. The Show is on the left side along the waterway between 41st and 51st Streets. Follow signs for Parking and FREE Shuttle Buses
Q:Where can I find parking
- For a list of Boat Show parking garages and transportation map visit the Parking and Transportation page
Q:Can my name and photographs be used in Advertising and Promotional Materials
- As a Boat show attendee and/or ticket holder you hereby consents that Show Management and its agents can use your name and photographs, video and film ("Photos") of you taken before, during or after the event in advertising and other promotional materials for the Event without compensation. You also agree that no advertising or other material needs to be submitted to you for approval. All Photos taken and used by Show Management and its agents are owned by Show Management and they may copyright material containing same. You hereby release, discharge, and agree to save harmless Show Management from any liability, including, without limitation, any claims for libel or invasion of publicity/privacy, by virtue of any use of your name and/or Photos, including, any alteration of such Photos, whether intentional or otherwise.