The new design of the Gran Turismo line is tailored to the American market. The new 40 GT will be replacing the very popular 38 GT which was launched in 2012. Her main differences from the 38 GT are her new sexier lines designed by the famous Nuvolari-Lenard architects, her re-designed cockpit layout which now includes a hydraulic swim platform option, and the re-designed head layout which now offers an enclosed shower stall.
She is equipped with generation 2 of Beneteau's patented air step design which increases her top speed by 1.5 knots and allows her to carry an additional 1,500 lbs with the same engines as the 38 GT, the D4 300 HP Volvo diesels. Beneteau is now also offering the option to upgrade to the D6 370 HP Diesels which would give the new 40 GT a top speed of almost 39 knots.
Call today to find out more about her many unique features and options including:
- 2 x Volvo D4 300 HP Diesel (sterndrive joystick) or 2 x Volvo D6 370 HP Diesel (sterndrive joystick)
- Center Helm Design
- 2 Full Staterooms and One Head with Separate Shower
- Electric Swim Platform
- Simrad NSS 12" Evo 2 Screen
- 16k BTU Cockpit A/C
- Fiberglass Hardtop with built in Electric Sunroof
- Transom Mounted Galley with Electric Grill and Sink
- and much more..... Click on Full Specs to see more details
Every new Beneteau comes standard with a 3 year stem to stern warranty and a 7 year structural warranty.