Monte Carlo Concept
The Monte Carlo line represents the continuation of the Monte Carlo Yachts below 60 feet. The Monte Carlo models share the same vision of luxury introduced by the MCY which combines a timeless elegance and the great pleasure to be aboard. The MC 5 stands as a precursor in the Beneteau range in terms of luxury perception : new materials, new wood finishing, strong attention to details... directly inherited from the world of MCY.
The MC 5 is designed in the pure Beneteau nautical tradition, and thus benefits from the experience, the engineering and the industrial power of a nearly 130 years old worldwide established leading brand.
The MC 5 is a motor cruiser designed to meet the expectations of a worldwide clientele : she offers great living spaces flooded with natural light, high end equipments and technologies to enhance comfort and ensure ultimate well being for her owners and their guests. The MC 5 is meant to be triply great :
Great volume. Great comfort. Great style.
The hull of the Monte Carlo 5 has been designed to enhance the comfort of the owner and its guests during the navigation ; to make the journey as much a pleasure as the destination.
- The bow is thin and flared, which ensures a smooth and safe handling, as well as a good deflection to avoid any back spray.
- Besides, the deadrise at transom (V angle) is approximately 15°, thus quite flat, which provides a good lift and optimizes the efficiency of the IPS pods drives. Sides hard chines provide a very good stability at mooring and during navigation.
- Finally, this hull design also creates a better bow rise attitude (4° compared to 6° traditionally) : ensuring optimal visibility for the pilot and the crew.
Hydraulic platform (Trim level Exclusive) :
- integrated cradle for tender
- maximum load: 350kg /771lbs
- integrated ladder with good ergonomic and high handrails
L shape saloon in cockpit
- Seating for 6 pers
- Optional teak table
Retractable sun shade (option)
Easy and safe access to the bridge with a molded staircase. With storage.
Bow sun pad :
- Retractable backrest
- Speakers and audio remote (option)
Additional Options: aft barbecue and wet bar accessed on swim platform
• Kenyon grill
• Sink w/ hot & cold water
• Worktop and lights
Choice of layout : large stowage or crew cabin
Cockpit protection :
- Aft closing system – color Graphite (option)
- Retractable electric sun awning – color Cream (option)
– The wood is Alpi oak veneer with a brushed finishing, giving a warm and fine perception.
– The top of the furniture is padded with leather (Trim Level Avantage) and the bullnoses are painted in « Stonegrey » color, with a soft touch finishing. Doors are padded with the same leather (option).
– The general color harmony is made of natural tones : shades of grey, cream, taupe, all emphasized by the different textures of the materials.
– Many rich materials have been used to coat the furniture, bulkheads and ceilings : Corian in the galley, Majilite fabrics, high gloss and metallic painting, details of sewing, stainless steel frames for windows and doors
– Every detail was considered : the tap of the galley sink is perfectly integrated in a stainless steel profile, taps of the heads are flush mounted, indirect LED lights are embedded to emphasize the nice shapes and details, embroideries on bed head boards... the MC 5 will impress !
- Full opening on the cockpit
- High perceived value: stainless steel frame and mirror tinted glass
- Located at the center of the main deck, on the same level as the cockpit
- Choice of the equipment: 40L oven, 20L micro wave, electric cooktop, dishwasher, 2 size of fridges (drawers)
2 versions of galley :
– 75L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (standard). In this case, 40L oven and the dishwaher are not compatible. he 22L micro wave oven is available.
– 150L fridge + 75 L freezer + icemaker (high cabinet galley version). In this case, you can have all the equipments together, (40L oven and dishwasher).
- seating for 6 pers
- New design of sofa with highly comfortable cushions
- 32'' TV on lifting system with Bose
- Seating for 2
- Full instruments, 2x 16''MFDs
- Good visibility thanks to single part Windscreen
- 2 opening windows, electric (option)
Full beam master:
- 2 panoramic windows with opening portholes
- Private ensuite head
- Large berth (6'7" x 5'7")
- 2 bunk beds
- 2 opening portholes
- 4 opening portholes + 1 skydome
- Private ensuite head
- Large berth (6'7" x 5'3")
- Separate shower stalls in each head
- Vacu flush toilets
The most comfortable steering position on a 48ft :
- wrap around seat ensuring proper posture for a more comfortable seating position
- adjustable position (seat & wheel)
- full instrumentation (dual MFDs)
Copilot bench, convertible into large front sunbathing area.
Large socializing sofa with seating for 8 max :
- Foldable teak Table with cup holders and handrails (standard feature)
Multi purpose box :
- Standard: life raft storage
- Option: 50L fridge
- Option: 60L icebox
Fully equipped galley unit :
- Kenyon grill (option)
- Sink with hot & cold water
- Trash bin & storage
Other Available Options:
- Full length bimini (option)
- Full soft enclosure (option)
- A/C on bridge with blower near the pilot (option)
- 2 choices of pilot seat : standard or Besenzoni
Hydraulic Swim Platform
– Trim level Exclusive
– Maximum load : 350 kg / 771 lbs
– Flush-mounted cradle for tender
– Recommended tender : Williams jet 285 - The Williams jet tender can be customized at the factory to match the colors of the MC5