"Endeavour" is the finest Westport 40 Meter (130) on the market. She has been maintained with no expense spared, with excellent crew and great record keeping. She was delivered new to her current owner in September 2014.
She offers accommodations for ten in five staterooms with a Master Stateroom on deck, large Aft Deck, Skylounge and expansive Flybridge with dining table and Jacuzzi forward; plus crew quarters.
Upgrades and Features
- Twin MTU 12V4000 with 2550 hours
- Extended Engine Warranties (good until 2019)
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Zero Speed at Anchor Stabilization, 22ft. fins
- Passerelle – Telescoping 6'7" wide
- Built to ABS/MCA Class
- Kaleidescape Movie System
- Light color woodwork for a more European style
- ASEA Power Converter 50/60 Cycle
- Air Conditioning 30 Ton
- KVH V11 VSAT
- KVH HD11 SAT TV
- SAT Dome KVH HD11
- Black Water Treatment Plant; Headhunter USCG Type II MSD
- Make-up air units throughout boat
- Nautical Structures 3,000 lb. Davit
Entering the vessel from starboard board gates, you have full walk-around decks. After the starboard entry foyer, you walk aft into the main Salon and formal Dining area. The Dining area features a large oval table with glass inserts and seating for 10. Custom cabinet storage is outboard port and starboard for crystal, china and flatware; all custom placed in fitted holders for safe traveling.
The main Salon is just aft of the Dining with large comfortable sofa and two large comfortable end chairs, with a cocktail table with glass inserts. To starboard from the seating area, is a four chair game table. Going aft of main Salon you go through custom twin glass electric doors and enter a large Aft Deck.
The Aft Deck features a large wood dining table with a custom overhead feature. To port is a full walk-behind wet bar with occasional bar stools and a drop-down Aft Deck TV with Surround Sound. To starboard is a large staircase to go up to the Boat Deck and Skylounge.
From the Entry Foyer, you go forward to a large galley; which features twin ovens, twin sinks and twin Northland Commercial grade refrigerator and an array of other appliances and cooking equipment and utensils; the large pantry cabinets are forward.
Going all the way forward on the main deck is the Master Stateroom, this stateroom offers great visibility. Behind the Master berth are his and hers walk-in closets with the Head to port side, with a full shower, twin sinks and a water closet.
Going down a set of stairs from the entry foyer, you enter the four Guest Staterooms, two of which are VIP's and offer king-size berths, rarely seen on yachts this size; they all have their own en-suite heads.
The other two Guest Staterooms offer side-by-side twin berths with en-suite heads. The port Guest Stateroom has the capability of putting two berths together to form a king size berth outboard. The starboard Guest Stateroom is designed with a pass-through crew access for turning down and servicing all the Guest Staterooms from the crew area and laundry.
From the Entry Foyer going up a set of stairs you enter the pilothouse and Skylounge area, both with privacy doors.
The Pilothouse has a large settee aft with table and twin Stidd helm chairs, facing a full array of electronics. The expansive windows in this area offer great visibility.
On the Bridge Deck going aft, you enter the Skylounge which features large windows all around with glass doors for a panoramic view in most directions at a good height. The Skylounge features a large built-in L-shaped sofa with two large occasional chairs and an ottoman. On the port side and forward are an Office/Study Deck and large Day Head.
Going aft on the Bridge Deck aft of the Skylounge, you go through a large glass electric door to enter the Bridge Deck, which is mostly covered with a walk-up bar to port.
The large expansive Flybridge is accessed from the Bridge Deck and offers a large wood dining table which accommodates ten under a covered hardtop; with a walk-in Jacuzzi hot tub forward a chaise lounge seating area aft. To port you have a walk-up BBQ with pull-out refrigerators and to starboard a full cabinet with a pop-up TV.
The main salon is expansive with great conversational area, inclusive of designer sofa with two large occasional chairs at each end of a cocktail table, all arranged for excellent viewing of the 55" LCD TV which rises out of cabinet in the starboard aft corner. The woodwork throughout the main Salon and living spaces is a light Anigre.
The custom designed dining table is built with matching wood with inlaid glass and features seating for ten. Custom buffets to port and starboard and aft provide storage for formal place settings of china, formal flatware and stemware.
The Galley offers a U-Shaped granite countertop with dual stainless steel sinks. She has a full set of custom pantry cabinets with matching stainless steel and wood. The Galley was well thought out and designed by an experienced Yacht Chef.
- Northland 30" each-in refrigerator
- Northland 18" reach-in freezer
- Broan trash compactor
- Gaggenau built-in oven
- Gaggenau built-in convection/steamer
- APW Wyott countertop finishing oven
- Fisher Pakel high-temp dishwasher drawer
- Induction 5-burner cooktop
- Independent, fixed fire suppression system is located in the hood above the stove
Pilothouse / Electronics & Equipment
- Chartplotter: Transas Navisailor 4000
- (5) 26" Wide-screen Nauticomp displays
- NAV 2: Max Sea TZ
- GPS: (2) Furuno DGPS receivers with WAAS
- Radar: (2) Furuno FAR-2117 X-Band radars
- Wing Stations: Outside Pilothouse, port and starboard
- VHF: (2) Furuno FM8900S with DSC in Pilothouse with emergency back-up
- (2) Standard Horizon GX5500S, (1) in radio room and (1) in crew lounge
- G.P.I.R.B. : McMurdo SAT Find 406 MHz GPIRB
- S.A.R.T. : McMurdo Class A SART
- Navtex: Furuno NX700 Paperless Navtex receiver
- KVH V11 VSAT provides internet access
- SAT Phone: Iridium 9555 with charging cradle
- (4) Units - Panasonic PBX TDA 50G
- Gangway intercom with sockets at side deck
- WIFI: Marina Hotspot Amplifier, GeoSat ECHP
- Simrad Gyrocompass GC-85 Compact System
- Ritchie F600 g-5 Magnetic Compass, mounted centerline at pilothouse helm station
- Simrad Autopilot AP70 with Gyro input and back-up
- B & G Hydra 3000 Graphic Function Depth, Speed & Wind
- Furuno Color Sounder FCV-1299 BB color video sounder
- Satellite Television KVH HD11 tracking antenna with world LNB
- Digital hydraulic power steering via engine driven hydraulic pumps on each main engine and manual helm pump located in the machinery space
- (7) PTZ Color cameras (2) in the engine room, (2) exterior Aft Deck, port and starboard; (1) at starboard Side Deck and (1) port Side Deck, and (1) on the mast are displayed on the CCTV system
- Night Vision Camera: Flir M-Series
Signals and Lights:
- Kahlenberg, F-2 five trumpet horn
- Kahlenberg M511-A signal timer
- Carlisle and Finch search light, 200 watt xenon, 15 million candlepower
Master Stateroom & Master Head
The Master Stateroom is forward on the main deck with a king size berth with the head of the berth all the way forward, offering excellent visibility form the berth through the large windows, port and starboard.
The Master Office is right at the entrance of the Master Stateroom and offers a desk, chair and storage, with a great view.
The Master Head offers two vitreous china sinks, shower with tempered glass doors, marble countertops; Headhunter Royal Flush head and bidet, both inside the water closet.
"Endeavour" offers mirror image VIP Staterooms, each with a king size berth, like the Master Stateroom, both with en-suite heads. The berths feature innerspring mattresses and a full entertainment center complimented by Crestron.
The port Guest Stateroom offers twin berths with en-suite head. The berths have the capability to be put together to make a fourth king sized berth.
The starboard Guest Stateroom offers twin berths with a crew passageway from the forward Crew Stateroom for servicing through the day and turn-down at night.
The Skylounge offers a very comfortable L-Shaped sofa to port, with two large occasional chairs to starboard; placed for ease of conversation and the ability to watch the flat panel TV, forward, above the fireplace.
Electrical – AC Distribution:
- Newmar 95 amp/24V DC: 24VDC ship's system
- Newmar 20 amp/24V DC: main engine starting battery banks
- Newmar 20 amp/24V DC: generator starting battery bank
- Newmar 95 amp/24 VDC for emergency bank
- Newmar 20 amp/24 VDC for reserve bank
Electrical – DC Distribution:
- (4) Batteries (8-D, 225 amp hour) in series, parallel, main engines
- (2) Batteries (105 amp/hour, Grp 31) generators
- (4) Batteries (8-D, 225 amp hour) in series, parallel for the 24VDC Ship's System power
- (2) Batteries (105 amp/hour, Grp 31) in series for 24VDC Reserve Power
Audio / Video Electronics
(1) Movie server and (10) movie/music player. There are (3) dedicated players (Master Stateroom, Skylounge & Salon); the remaining (3) are shared to all other locations. The entire system AV system is supported by a power conditioner and UPS back-up power supply.
- Salon: 55" Flat panel HDTV, shared IPod dock, Blu-Ray
- Galley: 26" LCD/LED IPod, IPad Touch Panel/Remote, Blu-Ray shared
- Master Stateroom: 42" IPod, IPad Touch Panel/Remote, Blu-Ray
- VIP Stateroom: 32" LCD/LED, IPod, IPad Touch Panel/Remote, Blu-Ray
- Guest Staterooms: 26" LCD/LED, IPod, IPad Touch Panel/Remote, Blu-Ray, shared with Priority
- Skylounge: 55" Flat panel HDTV, IPod, IPad
- Boat Deck: 42" Outdoor LCD, IPod, IPad Touch Panel/Remote, Blu-Ray, shared with Priority
- Captains Quarters: 26" LDC/LED, IPad Mini
- Crew Lounge: 22" LCD LED, IPad
- Crew Quarters: (2) 22" LCD/LED, (2) IPad Mini
- Engineer's Quarters: 22" LCD/LED, IPad Mini
Vessel / Alarm System
Vessel Information Control System:
Intellisea is based on a 24volt redundant system, built with ABS Classed hardware with a network of 4-touch screens for easy access with the main one in the Pilothouse. It monitors and controls the following electrical system – generators and shore power
- Tanks – Freshwater, fuel, black water
- Bilge alarms – flood control
- Security – doors and hatch
- Anchor Safety – chain deployment, drag and swing radius alarms
- Fire monitoring – monitor + alarm the electrical system
- Intellisea System can trend and monitor other systems and offer access and analysis of the complete historical records of the vessel
- Transmission – ZF7600A
- Underwater exhaust outlet with custom Chine exit, designed by Westport; with 10" fiberglass piping Marine Gear ZF, Model 4650A, upgraded from standard
Fresh Water System:
- Purification/Sterilization: 220V AC Silver ion electrolytic water sterilization system
- UV Filters: (2) for disinfection of potable water, 29 GPM ea.
- Watermakers: (2) Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 1800m 3600 GPD
The five watertight bilge compartments carry alarms for the presence of water and are monitored electronically. In the Engine Room and Utility Room are 66 GPM, AC bilge pumps. The water pumping Diesel engine, mounted in the utility room bilge, (part of the firefighting system) can also be engaged for extreme bilge pumping capability.
Waste Water System:
Headhunter Black Water Treatment Plant, when permitted waste water can be treated and discharged overboard, Gray Water can also be treated and or directed discharge overboard through a Y-Valve System.
Central Hydraulic System:
Davit: Telescope with fixed length boom, 3,000# capacity, hydraulic. Nautical Structures, MCA certified with DC powered back-up hydraulic pump
Digital hydraulic power steering via engine driven hydraulic pumps on each main engine and manual helm pump located in the machinery space.
Seals: Dripless type – PYI, PSS type
At Rest Stabilization: Zero speed stabilization is accomplished by the stabilizer fins, which are powered by the central hydraulic system via a generator, in this mode
Fins: Model Naiad 525 Stabilizer system with 22 sq. ft. fins, one station DATUM control, with oil level warning, unloading valve kits and dual pumps on them mains with gauges
Mooring and Anchoring:
- Windlass: 6,000lb. pull
- Anchor Windlass: Maxwell combination
- Capstans: Maxwell VC3500, located at the bustle inset at swim step
- Anchors: (2) Davis Anchor Talon HHP-500, stainless steel, 530#
- Anchor Chain: 5/8" stud link galvanized stbd. /400' port/300'
Fire Sprinkler System:
The interior of the ship is protected by sprinklers which draw from the ship's fresh water supply. In the event that the water supply is depleted, and without interruption, the system would revert to seawater use. The engine room is protected by a gas smothering FM200 system.
Fire Hydrant System:
Four fire stations, two pumps. Each station contains a hose, angle valve and high/low volume nozzle. The primary electric fire pump can be started from any fire station or locally.
Engine Room Fire System:
Operated manually, the FM200 Fire Protection System provides for Engine Room fire protection. Activation (with 34 second delay and alarm) includes discharge of gas (hepafluoropropane) and automatic shut-down of fuel pumps, intake fans and exhaust dampers. The Engine Room and ventilation ducts are insulated against thermal conductivity, meeting the A-30 rating and also to provide effective sound dampening. The bulkheads and duct work leading to the Engine Room are lined with a thermal barrier of insulation.
- Main Engines/Drive Line
- Engines: (2) MTU/DDC 12v4000
- Controls: Electronic with Throttle synchronization
- Propellers: Custom 5-blade NiBrAl cast – CNC machined – S Class
- Generators: Northern Lights, 92kW, 1800 rpm, sound-shield water separation/mufflers
- Shore Power: (2) ASEA brand, 37 KVA, 40-70 cycle; 170 to 520 VAC input
- Adapters: (2) for 240V to 480V and (2) for 208V to 480V
Other Key Features
On "Endeavour" noise and vibration reduction techniques are used in the mounting of machinery, plumbing and wiring. Sound barriers and absorptive insulation (Sounddown®) further reduces noise
Staterooms and interior feature sound-tight construction techniques, 3M Thinsulate and Sylomer
"Endeavour" is a registered name and does not convey.
The Owner's and crews personal items. An exclusion list will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.