"Cruising should be an adventure, and enjoying your favorite destinations onboard this 57 Odyssey will not only get you there in luxurious style but also with smart performance and roomy accommodations. Ocean built this yacht for those who seek broad-beamed stability and spacious accommodations, reliable diesel speed, agile handling and outstanding Sea-keeping ability."
"Cash Flow" is actually home berthed behind a private estate home in Nassau, N.P. Bahamas and has benefited from responsible updating by the yacht's present and knowledgeable owners. With her 3-stateroom/3-head layout and enclosed, climate-controlled fly-bridge/skylounge, Cash Flow is ready today to take her next owners cruising in comfort. The Odyssey design checks a lot of the boxes; sporting reliable T- 800 HP Caterpillar 3406E's for good power, a tender garage under the aft-deck to safely keep the tender hidden from view and off of the deck and out of the sun and, a spacious and comfortable interior layout with galley-up.
A few of her fine features include a 15 KW Westerbeke generator, 400 GPD Water-Maker (2015), 4-zone air conditioning & heat, 2015 Simrad GPS/Chart plotter, Simrad autopilot, 2015 Intellian satellite TV system w/ 3 receivers, washer/dryer units, Bose 35 stereo system, 5 TVs, Vetus bow thruster and more.
"Cash Flow" is for sale by the yacht's only second owner.
Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
One enters the spacious Saloon from the raised aft-deck of the Odyssey model and an "L" – shaped sofa has been built-in to the port side and has a matching ottoman/coffee table in front. The sole of the saloon was freshly re-carpeted at the end of the year, 2014 and a new Bose surroundsound system makes listening to music or watching movies on the TV in stereo a whole new experience. To starboard is a single occasional chair with a teak & oak wood TV cabinet built-in just forward of this. Across and opposite to port is a circular stairway which provides inside access to the flybridge/skylounge above. Forward of the saloon and up a couple of steps you find the Galley to port and a dinette with teak table and seating for 4 persons across to the starboard side. (See a list of galley appliances following below).
Forward of the galley/dinette a companionway leads forward and down to the owners/guests accommodations. The Master's Stateroom is aft, located amidships and features a king-size bed with dual nightstands, teak vanity, loads of drawer and hanging locker clothing storage and a head with stall shower en-suite. Forward of the master's stateroom and on starboard side is the guest's head/ dayhead and this head serves the guests in the stateroom across to the port side. This guest's stateroom features twin single berths with a nightstand between. The VIP guest's stateroom is all the way forward and features a queen-size bed, good storage for clothing and a private head with stall shower en-suite.
The Sky-lounge, accessible from the interior set of circular stairs or from an exterior ladder leading up from the aft-deck, is an all-weather command bridge. This climate-controlled area features a fully instrumented helm station on the center-line, 2 platinum series Pompanette pedestal seats for the helmsperson and a companion, a settee for two and across from this, a wet bar with built-in TV and a recently installed new refrigerator w/ ice-maker. Aft of the Skylounge through hinged door is an outdoor
lounge-deck with seating for taking in the sun and also a back-down engine control and docking station. A ladder leads down from this deck to the aft-deck below and a molded in fiberglass swim platform is aft and down from the aft-deck. Access to the engine room is through a hatch forward and down from the aft-deck.
Galley & Appliances
- Force 10, 3-burner electric stove w/ ceran cooktop
- Corian counter-tops & under mounted sink
- Refrigerator/Freezer - GE stand-up, side-by-side w/ indoor ice/water dispenser and icemaker
- Sharp Carousel Grill 2 microwave/convection oven
- Trash compactor – Broan
- Kenmore compact dishwasher
- Kenmore clothing washer and 240VAC dryer
- Scotsman icemaker in saloon
- Central Vacuum Cleaning System
- Anchor windlass – Lewmar with remote
- Danforth S2000 anchor w/ 15' of 3/8" chain and 125' of 5/8" nylon rode.
- ACR Searchlight w/ remote
- 2 trolling rod holders mounted and installed in coamings
- Hot & Cold freshwater shower on the aft-deck.
- Freshwater washdown inside chain locker
- 10' AB RIB tender w/ 9.9 HP Yamaha outboard engine (2014)
Electronics & Helm
- Intellian Sat TV antenna (new 2015)
- Radar – Furuno w/ Navnet display
- Depth Sounder – Furuno
- GPS – Simrad NSS 12 (new 2015) w/ A.I.S.
- Chart Plotter – Furuno Navnet
- Auto-Pilot – Simrad AP22
- VHF radio-telephones (2) 1- Icom M506 & 1- Icom M412
- Knot-meter/Log – Raymarine
- Compass – Danforth Constellation
- Fusion XM AM/FM stereo (2015)
- Westerbeke model 15.BTDC 15 KW 120/240 VAC generator w/ Racor primary and Westerbeke secondary fuel filters (1164 hours)
- 2 - Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cord retrieval and storage systems
- All new batteries in fall of 2014.
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- As of 05/12/2016 main engine hours were 960 original on the starboard side 940 on port and 25 since complete, major overhaul (SMOH) (See "Remarks" below).
- At 1842 RPM the yacht is cruising at 22 knots and is burning 48 total GPH
- 30 knots WOT
- 22 knots at 1870
- 24 knots at 2000
- Marine gears are Twin Disc model MG5114A w/ 2.5:1 reduction ratio
- Racor primary and Caterpillar secondary fuel filters for main engines w/ vacuum gauges
- Caterpillar engine block heaters
- Vetus Bow Thruster (Elec)
- 3" S/S Prop Shafts w/ Dripless Packing Glands
- Props are 2 Nibral, 34" x 47" 4-blade
- Steering is Hynautic hydraulic
- Reverso Oil changing system (electric) for mains, generator and transmissions
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Docking Station aft of fly-bridge incl. steering, engine and bow thruster controls
Detailed Broker's Comments
During 2015 a turbo failure on the port main engine caused this engine to "run-away" requiring its rebuilding. With support from Caterpillar and the owner's insurance company, the engine was removed from the vessel and completely rebuilt by Cat-Tech Diesel Inc. – Miami, FL. with all new parts from and including the crank on up. At the same time, the starboard engine was also brought up to 2015 Cat engine Specs, installing the new, improved and updated after-coolers. Detailed service reports by Cat-Tech Diesel, Inc. and copies of work orders for all work is available for a prospective buyer and/or his mechanic's inspection.
- Bahamian Duty paid.
- 4 zone Cruisair air-conditioning with digital controls. New flybridge A/C system installed during 2015.
- Water Maker (400 GPD) by Watermaker's Inc.(new 2015)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.