"Pipe Dream II" offers an exceptional layout with the entire upper deck entertainment area in one level, no extra steps to sit down for a dinner inside the salon or to access the spacious aft deck for an evening cocktail. When it's time to leave the dock, the 360 degree windows that wraps around the helm station makes for an excellent view. A huge storage electronically accessed compartment accessible from the platform at all times makes an ideal location for lines and fenders. The bow entertainment area offers a large sunbed or seating for multiple people protected by the removable sunshade while cruising up and down the intercostal. Having the galley aft makes for a social area offers a great indoor/outdoor location where you have access to your beverages and food at all times. With the salon door fully open and the galley window folded away your salon transitions to a very open layout where you can entertain at multiple areas and still be together.
Air/Climate Control, Cockpit (32,000 BTU)
Air Conditioner/Heater (32,000 BTU)
Automatic Fire Extinguishing System
Battery Charging System
Bottom Paint, Anti-Fouling
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Center Walk-Thru Foredeck Access
Centrifuge (2) With Holding Tank
Walnut Wood Interior
Cockpit Seating, Rotating & Electric Table (Conv. to Sun Lounge)
Compass, Depth Finder, Hourmeters (2), Rudder Indicator
Fuel Crossover System
Floor, Amtico, Galley, Upper
Shore Power Cord, Retractable w/Remote
Grill, Cockpit, Electric
Hardtop, Coupe, with Power Sunroof & Aft Deck Enclosure
Hot Water System, 20 Gallon/76 Liter
Mattress(es), Therapeutic Foam
Portlights (6-Salon & Galley & Master Stateroom)
Cockpit seating, Pearl White
Optional Slate Gray Hull
Bow & Cockpit Seat Covers, Taupe
Shade - Foredeck
Chase Lounge-Foredeck-Pearl White w/Taupe
Custom Ordered Stidd Dual Helm Chairs
Three Stateroom Interior, Twin Bunks
Gyro Stabilization – Seakeeper
Dockside, US, w/Isolation Transformer & AB
Generator, 21Kw, w/soundshield
Lamps, MSR 120V
Refrigerator, MSR, 120V
22" TV/DVD, TSR, US
Wine Captain, Lower Salon
Head Centrifuge w/Holding Tank
Algea-X Fuel Conditioning System
Mat Woven Carpet, Cockpit, Oyster
Dynamic Positioning System
Oil Change System
Joystick Remote Docking System
Swim Platform, Extended w/Hydraulic Lift
Glass Cockpit Electronics Package: (Sonar,(2) 15" Volvo Display, 6Kw HD Open Radar, Autopilot, VHF)
KVH Trackvision Antennas Only, 120V
Special Order Requests
17 inch Navigation Monitors
Pre Wired and Plumbed for a Water Maker
Grab Rails HT
Shade Fwd Upper Salon
Sail Away Kit / Coast Guard Kit
10 Reasons Why the 60 Cantius is the Smartest Yacht on the Water
1. In terms of performance, the 60 Cantius offers powerful twin Volvo IPS engines, precise handling and improved fuel economy. A cruising speed of 28 mph uses 48 gph, wide open throttle at 40 mph uses 74 gph.
2. Brilliance in technology allows you to use your smart phone with your boat. The 60 brings you the most advanced digital switching, including control from the helm or anywhere with your smart phone. Now that's smart.
3. The foredeck was impeccably designed complete with cocktail seating, tables, chaise lounges and sunshade, each sunset becoming an event.
4. Clever design provides access midship that makes boarding on fixed piers a smooth transition.
5. Dual cockpit entry from either side of the transom is convenient for the captain.
6. The spacious interior opens up to the water through a large, hinged stainless steel salon door and powered rear window.
7. The helm, cockpit, salon and galley are all integrated on a single level on the main deck allowing seamless conversation and incredible fun. Because of this ingenious flow of the interior layout, entertaining is an absolute pleasure.
8. The Captain's chair offers ergonomic support and two Stidd Helm Chairs make the helm complete.
9. Designer features were created exclusively for those who can appreciate them such as,
- Two-tone real wood interior
- Salon wood floor
- Wood bulkeads throughout
- Designer fabrics/materials
- Power blinds in matster stateroom
- Kohler faucets and shower heads
10. The luxurious master stateroom features a centerline berth and king bed with large hull windows for the perfect view.