Entering the salon from the aft mezzanine deck there is an L- shaped sofa with rod storage below and a large custom-built coffee table to starboard. The lid of the coffee table raises and moves in to create informal dining table.
To port is the day head, wine cooler, curved stairway to the flybridge, entertainment center, bottle and glass storage and club chair. There is a 46" LCD TV to port.
Forward and to port is the large U-shaped galley with granite counters and Amtico flooring. The countertop overhangs to serve as a breakfast bar with three stools. To starboard, an oversized U-shaped dinette with Granite table and storage below. There is a 32" LCD TV built in forward of the dinette.
The salon floors are carpeted, the walls are finished in high gloss Cherry and the headliners are Whisper Wall with Cherry inlays. The windows feature matching Cherry wood valences and Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds.
Forward of the galley are two air conditioned large walk-in pantry storage areas to port and starboard. The port pantry features an abundance of storage shelves as well as two Frigid-Rigid freezers and a Whirlpool washers and dryer. The starboard pantry features an additional Whirlpool washer and dryer and more storage space.
In June 2018 a full engine service was performed including: full borescope of both main engines, new injectors, disassembling and cleaning of heat exchangers, charge air coolers and oil coolers. The turbo chargers were either rebuilt or replaced as needed. The transmission coolers and fuel coolers also disassembled and cleaned at this time. All belts, tensioners and crankcase breathers replaced, valves set and sea trialed. Total cost of nearly $200,000 was spent to bring the engines up to date.
- Twin MTU 2400hp 16V2000 M93 engines
- Twin Onan 32kw generators with sound shields
- ZF3360 gear boxes
- Rexroth hydraulic PTOs on both main engines
- Trac digital stabilizer system
- FCI 3600 GPD commercial watermaker, primary, with upgraded membranes
- FCI 1800 GPD commercial watermaker, back up, with upgraded membranes
- Spot Free water filtration system, with upgraded membranes
- Eskimo ice machine, rebuilt
- Twin HeadHunter freshwater pumps, plumbed together
- American hydraulic bow thurster
- Triple Racor 1000s primary fuel filters
- Polished engine room ceiling
- Hartzell high capacity engine room blowers
- MTU main engine displays
- Oil change system
- Eskimo ice machine, upgraded
- AC/DC lighting
- Sea Fire FM-200 fire system
- Dripless shaft logs with spare seal
- Gas water separators on generators exhaust
- Fuel transfer system with redundant plumbing and 2 Racor filters
- Cruise Air air conditioning and heating system
- Seastar hydraulic power steering system
- Sea Hunter black water pump, upgraded
- Dual AC seawater pumps with plumbed back ups
Sneaker is located at our docks and is unloaded and ready to be sold. She has received numerous upgrades over the last 2 years and is a pleasure to show. Her engines have been thoroughly inspected and are completely up to date on service with nearly $200,000 spent on them. Sneaker represents the best value and ride of any enclosed bridge sportfisherman. Call today for more information.