This yacht fully represents honed skills of Fairline craftsmen. She features plenty of space and includes luxurious master cabin, spacious VIP cabin, two cozy twin guest cabins and one cabin for your crew. Roomy main saloon with a smooth transition into open galley creates ultimately comfortable living space.
She is also able to give you rich exterior living space experience as it boasts ample hard-top flybridge with two tables and plenty of seating which give you perfect alfresco-dining options. Her flybridge also accomodates bar with freezer and grill and a place for three sun pads in the aft so that you could fully enjoy sunbathing, cold drinks and food without the need to leave flybridge.
In addition to rich living space comes ultimate seaworthiness comprised of speed and comfort due to powerful engines and stabilizers.
She comes fully packed with extra options and custom items:
- Tropical air-conditioning
- Bang & Olufsen 40" TV with BeoSound 4 surround sound system and BeoLab
- Flybridge table lighting upgrade
- Wired satellite TV system
- Twin electric BBQ grill to flybridge
- 3 piece sofa with armchairs to saloon
- Additional galley stowage lockers to aft galley bulkhead
- Avonite tops (kokoura) to flybridge bar unit in lieu of teak
- Fin stabilizers
- Hard top with new flybridge layout including dedicated aft sunbeds and electric canvas roof panel
- High gloss wenge features throughout the interior
- High gloss wenge framed 32" TV to master cabin
- L-shaped dinette with feature table and 3 dining chairs
- Miele wine cooler to breakfast bar area and 1 stool
- Mosaics to master cabin ensuite curved bulkhead
- Nero oak timber floor to salon, dinette, helm, galley, breakfast bar area and edges of companionway stairs
- Picture light to saloon ceiling
- Stainless steel / teak cockpit bench seat with cushions, fixed teak cockpit table and stainless steel under flybridge stairs rack with 6 folding chairs
'Get Happy' has barely been in use and only has 300 engine hours on each engine.