"Tomahawk" is the finest outfitted 92 Viking available on the market today. This 92 Viking was built with numerous and well thought out options to create the ultimate luxury sportfishing machine.
The 92 Viking has a stunning sportfish profile, maneuverability, and performance but also several motor yacht features making it the best of both worlds for traveling and fishing.
The yacht's interior is a showpiece of elegance and luxury. The 24-foot 1-inch beam not only opens the salon but transforms it into a majestic living area with built-in furniture and plush appointments like a 65-inch flat screen television that rises on a lift out of the cabinetry. An L-shape island in the galley allows for a large work area and bar seating. A walk-in pantry and a full day head are forward and characterize an excellent use of space. Nearby, a formal dining area accommodates eight guests.
The 92 Convertible has five staterooms, each with its own private head and shower PLUS a crew quarters aft with separate access from the cockpit. The full beam master suite features large hull side windows for natural light and visibility a king size walk around bed, a walk-in closet, a dressing table, and his and her private heads with walkthrough shower.
The Skybridge Hardtop was manufactured by Viking's Subsidiary company Palm Beach Towers and the custom, state-of-the art communication, navigation and entertainment electronics package was designed and installed by Viking's other subsidiary Atlantic Marine Electronics for total quality control and comprehensive service support.
Some additional features and values that sets Tomahawk apart include, but are not limited to:
- Maximum Possible Engine Coverage: MTU Extended Protection Coverage until May 2024 or 6,000 Hours
- Viking Yachts Extended Coverage Through October of 2017
- MTU M96L 2635 hp Engine Package
- MTU Dynamic Positing System Joystick and Upgraded Bow Thruster
- Seakeeper 35 Gyro Stabilizer
- Two Upgraded 55kW Generators
- Two 1800 GPD Watermakers
- Eskimo Ice Chipper
- Additional Fuel Capacity
- Tuna Tubes and additional live well system
- Release Marine Trillion Series fighting chair
- Maximum cockpit thermostat controlled storage
- Airconditioning at Mezzaning Seating and Aft Deck
- Aft deck TV and grill
- Custom double padded carpeting for ultimate comfort throughout interior
- Enclosed Bridge and Skybridge helms
- Stars and Stripes Blue Hull
- Faux Teak Transom and Toe Rail around Bow (Current transom name is a decal so easily removed)
- Teak Decks