ACURY presents the one and only SSY 125
The SSY 125m was designed for owners who want to own an extraordinary yacht with a maximum on luxury, performance and lifestyle on a yacht this size.
The SSY 125 yacht isn't just an amazing machine, it's a work of art in itself!
Whomever ends up purchasing this yacht will own a piece of modern day history.
The main focus on the construction shall be kept on a very good performance in combination with luxury unique outfitting and selections of materials.
Based on the configuration above, a construction of 42 months is foreseen, as long as no change orders will extend this goal.
The 125 project is ready to go for construction:
- We have the general 3Ds of the boat finished for calculating the weight distribution analysis.
- The hull analysis of the boat has been made and it is ready for tank testing. Tank testing will only take a couple days and it will be done when the client has decided the interiors and the carbon or steel options for the super structure of the yacht.
- Vosper (for the stabilizer) and MTU have both done their study on the boat to evaluate their needs and have made their offers accordingly.
- We have the general electrical planning of the boat ready but before we have concluded with a client the final electrical planning of the boat will not be made.
- The most complicated engineering on this boat, the Air Conditioning and ventilation systems of the boat have been worked on the most because it effect the inner volume of the boat (we had to literally increase the length of the boat by 5 meters (125 meters instead of 120) to get all the Air Con and Ventilation and fire systems in).
- All of the Air Con studies took about 4-5 months with the Dutch Company Heimann & Hoffman.
- We also did very many minor studies for detailing the costs for the hatches and balconies (with Tempesta Allufer and Cramn) for the glass doors (Opacmare and Besenzoni) and also for the cranes and other lifts.
- We also did all the interior studies in 3D and worked together with Emperio Armani Casa group for price calculation purposes.
- We have been designing and studying this boat for about 1 year and we would not do any further studies until one of our potential clients has actually signed up and we can go into the details that they would require it would just be senseless to continue because too many things could change.
For You as a client impotent to know, such a huge project will be in detailed customized by the owner, for what we would be stand-by now.
The teams are ready to start the production and do parallel the final customized design works.
Your ACURY Team