Built during the start of the collaboration between Azimut and Bennetti, this Azimut 116 was a custom build for a Kuwaiti King.
The current owner since 1994 has taken really good care of her and done extensive renovations both mechanically and cosmetically. A few key items include full hull treatment (10 year warranty), six new chillers, generators overhaul & full yacht painting in white. The annual maintenance has just been carried out and this yacht is turn key ready to go for its next owner.
The internal layout is ideal for the Gulf Regions and offers large amounts of space for entertaining, while also offering privacy to her owners and guests. Extra large Majlis located forward on the main deck can be used for gatherings or parties and is separate from the saloon and dining areas. The crew have access from the interior pilot house to the flybridge, galley and crew areas without the need to pass through any of the owners or guest areas giving maximum privacy.
- PERFECT YACHT FOR THE GULF REGIONS
- LARGE SEPARATE MAJLIS AND FULL OWNER / GUEST PRIVACY
- 5 CABINS + 6 BATHROOMS
- SEPERATE CAPTAIN CABIN AT PILOT HOUSE & MAID ROOM
- CREW AREA WITH KITCHEN + SALOON + 4 BERTHS + BATHROOM
- 2 x TENDER + 2 JET SKI'S ON FLYBRIDGE
- SPECIAL TEAK EXTERNAL CARPETING IMPORTED FROM AUSTRAILIA
- INTERIOR DESIGN: CARLO GALEAZZI
- FULLY PAINTED IN WHITE – SEPTEMBER 2016
- HULL TREATED AND 10 YEAR WARRANTY
- 6 NEW CHILLERS + GENERATORS OVERHAULED
- SCUBA DIVING EQUIPMENT
- 20 NEW UNDERWATER LIGHTS
- LOCATED IN UAE