LIQUIDITY was rebuilt as new and relaunched in 2010. She has a very high quality interior joinery with a spacious layout for entertaining families and large groups.
The aft cockpit gives excellent access to all water sports including fishing and diving.
This yacht offers tremendous value and competes with yachts for quality, accommodations and layout at over twice the price.
Schedule an appointment and see for yourself.
- "LIQUIDITY" ex "Spirit of 2010"
- Hull constructed 1985 by Palmer Yard, Vancouver BC and Rebuild 2009. Superstructure and Relaunched 2009 by Platinum Marine/Cresent Yachts, Vancouver BC.
- Interior cabins and community areas have received new furnishings and entertainment electronics.
- Hull constructed composite AIREX Cored Reinforced Fiberglass
- Tri-Deck, Pilothouse, Flybridge, Flush Main Deck, Huge Cockpit and Swim Platform
- 5-Cabin Layout w/ 3 Crew Quarters
- Huge aft deck, cockpit and foredeck are laid teak.
- 25,000 Watts to Custom Subwoofers, 54 Speakers, 12 Flat Panel Screens, Networked and Syncs to Underwater Light System
- 2 Jet Ski's and 17' Zodiac w/ 60hp Outboard
- Foredeck Jacuzzi and Sun Pad
- Naiad Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Naiad Stabilizers
- Bulbous Bow to Reduce Fuel Consumption and Increase Speed