Richmond Yachts 150
2010 • 150' (45.72 m)
In Nov 2020 EXCELLENCE completed a $2MM refit at LMC that included competition of her 10 Year ABS Class Survey, new teak decks on her transom & high traffic areas, $1m spent in the engine room including rebuilding her engines & generators, new carpeting & wall coverings throughout, new furniture in the sky lounge.
In 2018 EXCELLENCE received full exterior paint job, new soft goods in the main salon, and
new hydraulic system for the stabilizers & steering. Sleeping 12 guests in a flexible 6 cabin layout she is great for private use or charter.
EXCELLENCE is one of the only 150ft on the market that is helicopter capable for touch and-
go operations. Featuring a rich mahogany interior décor with a satin finish, EXCELLENCE
has an elegant welcoming layout great for entertaining with friends & family. She sleeps 10
guests in 5 cabins included a palatial on-deck master forward on the main deck with his & hers
bath. Her semi-displacement hull gives her a top speed of 18 knots & complete comfort when
both underway or at anchor with zero-speed stabilizers. Key amenities include full-service bar
& alfresco dining on every deck, jacuzzi for 8, great entertaining spaces, she is even rated for
touch-and-go helicopter operations.
EXCELLENCE has a fantastic, experienced crew that assure the vessel is in ‘boat show
condition' year round. A must see for anyone shopping in this size & price range.
• 6 Cabins sleeping 12 guests including full beam on-deck master with his & hers baths
• Massive sundeck with full-service bar, jacuzzi, day head, flatscreen tv, and alfresco
• Open sky lounge with full-service bar, game table, cinema and exterior dining for 12
• Zero speed at anchor stabilizers, 18-knot top speed, 14-knot cruising speed, 3500nm
• Accurately priced for a fast sale representing excellent value
Additional specs upon request
|Sub Category:||Motor Yachts, Flybridge, Mega Yachts|
|LOA:||150' (45.72 m)|
|Engine Info:||MTU 16V2000 diesel 2000|horsepower Inboard 2009 892 Port|
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- (2) Furuno NavNet 96-mile Radars with 3D Scanners
- Furuno NavNet sounder
- Furuno BP100 ultrasonic weather station Nav PC
- SimRad 20" LCD display
- SimRad VHF with hailer & second station hand mics
- SimRad Axis 250
- SimRad AP50 main autopilot display
- SimRad full follow up at pilothouse
- SimRad gyro repeater
- (2) Sailor 5000 dual M Sat C
- Jotron SART
- ACR EPIRB
- KVH V7 48" ADSL speed internet w/phone
- KVH M9 48" dome with control keypad
- Sailor Mini M 4000 series
- Quantum Zero Speed ACR 3001 MK2 stabilizer controls
- Quantum bow thruster
- Nobeltec plotter program
Engine, Mechanical and Electrical Equipment
Excellence is equipped with two MTU 16V2000; M91 marine engines. Each engine is rated max 2,000HP. These engines are proven to be extremely reliable. They provide a very comfortable and efficient cruise speed for the yacht. Each engine is furnished with the chrome package and the ZF gears have trolling valves to reduce speed in confined spaces.
Engine hours: 892 SMOH, Total hours: 7,052
Port Generator hours: 3,474 SMOH, Total hours: 13,990
Starboard Generator hours: 3,494 SMOH, Total hours: 13,956
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.