ELENI is a full custom ocean going motor yacht built in Steel and Aluminium to a high specification by the reputable CBI Navi shipyard in Viareggio. ELENI is their flagship Vessel.
With Classification by Lloyd's Register and MCA commercially complaint, the Cayman Island registered ELENI has been maintained to the highest of standards.
With an internal volume of 663 Gross Tons, she offers clients one of the biggest volumes available in a 50m yacht, with deck spaces usually only found on 60m+ yachts.
Her sophisticated interiors accommodate 12 guests in 6 staterooms including an Owner's suite complete with an office on the main deck forward, a VIP suite on the bridge deck and four further Guest suites on the lower deck. Her Skylounge is full beam and very spacious and her vast sundeck features a professional Gym, a large Jacuzzi and generous sunbathing areas.
Under her current (second) owner ELENI has benefitted from 4million €'s of Cap Ex investment over the last 4 winter shipyard periods (2017-2020) which included a total repaint of the yacht, new generators and the addition of zero speed stabilizers, making her a very stable motor yacht also at anchor.
Fastidiously maintained and continuously upgraded ELENI is the perfect 50 meter tri deck in the existing market for any discerning buyer looking to enjoy immediate turn key and safe world-cruising.
- CBI Navi Flagship built to high specification
- Lloyds Classification and MCA Certification for Charter operations
- Guest Accommodation for 12 in 6 cabins
- Internal volume of 663 GT
- Huge sundeck with enclosed gym and large forward Jacuzzi
- 4 million Euros of Cap ex investment under current ownership 2017-2021
- Zero speed Stabilizers
- Highly sought after charter yacht with multiple repeat clients
- Cruise ready and viewable in Cap D'Ail now until mid June 2021