*Not for sale to US residents while in US waters.
"QOS" is a Trans-Pacific range, oceangoing 72.6m motoryacht with an elegant interior by Jonny Horsfield of H2 Yacht Design which is superbly executed by Turquoise Yachts. She features a dramatic, 2 story main salon, with upper deck observatory, 3 deck elevator and 5-6 guest staterooms on the main deck. Below, amidships is a stunning health club spa that incorporates a fitness center, Hamman/steam room, 8 person hydro-massage tub, massage room, W.C., shower and a relaxing lounge, all with a fold-down balcony for easy access to the sea.
The private master suite is full beam on the bridge deck, with twin fixed "bump-out" balconies, affording views forward and aft. His and hers bathrooms, separate walk-in closets, lounge area and a study round out this sumptuous suite.
There are twin garages aft that house the limo and sport tenders plus a couple of jet skis and all of the water toys, with access to a large integral swim platform for ease of passenger embarkation and water sports use. There is added storage forward for additional tenders and toys, as well as a "touch and go" helipad.
The expansive sun-deck is an entertainer's dream, with a 5m/16' pool-spa, sunpads, bar, undercover lounge area, outside lounge area with sunshades, shower, W.C., formal dining for 14 and a night-club set-up complete with lights, smoke machine, sound and mixing desk! Separate crew access and dumb waiter for ease of discrete service.
Quantum of Solace has built-in redundancy across multiple systems, giving excess capacity and back-up safety – from her 4 equal generators to 2 bilge and 2 fire systems with cross-over capabilities, 2 over-sized watermakers, 3 hot water boilers – the list goes on.
- 2 x Caterpillar 3516B, 2,447 hp. 1,825 kW @ 1,600 rpm
- Engine Hours – Port Main 4,242; Starboard Main 4,241 (Nov 2020)
- Main engines under extended warranty until December 2022
- Gear boxes ZF, 7541 Ratio 3.96:1
- Economical Speed – 13 knots - 300 litres/79usg/hour – 6,000 nm range
- Cruising speed – 15 knots - 450 litres/119usg/hour – 4,750 nm range
- Maximum Speed – 17 knots
Tank Capacities (approximate)
- Fuel: 203,000 litres; USG 53,600
- Water: 36,000 litres; USG 9,500
- Watermakers: Hydromar 20,000 litres per day; 5,280 gallons per day
- Clean Lube Oil: 7,000 litres; USG 1,850
- Dirty Water: 2,100 litres; USG 555
- Grey Water: 2 x 14,900 litres; USG 3,935
- Black Water: 7,100 litres; USG 1850
- Black Water (Sludge Tank): 1,100 litres; USG 290 with Waste Treatment System
All guest areas have a DVD player, "play your media" USD connection, Cisco phone and availability to connect any HDMI output device.
Super disco on sun deck with lights, smoke machines, professional DJ equipment and incredible sound systems including Karaoke machine.
- Main Salon: Creston system, Apple TV, Airplay throughout vessel, Direct TV throughout the vessel, Kartina
- Bridge Deck Lounge: Creston system, Apple TV, Airplay throughout the vessel, Kodi, full cinema audio system, 70" TV and Kartina
- Sun Deck: Creston system, Apple TV, Airplay, Kodi, 4 mic karaoke system, DMX lighting and Kartina
- Master Stateroom: Creston system, Apple TV, Airplay on 3 areas, Kodi, full cinema audio system, 65" TV and Kartina
- Guest Staterooms: All guest cabins have Creston system, Apple TV, Airplay, Kodi and Kartina
- Captain's Cabin: Equipped with Direct TV and surround audio system
- Crew Cabins: All cabins are equipped with audio system and iPad to watch
- Crew Mess: Creston system, Apple TV, central computer, Direct TV, surround system
- Galley: Equipped with audio system
- Laundry: Equipped with audio system
Having completed a full paint job (Oct. 2020), as well as all mechanical schedules on this lightly used yacht, "QOS" is in turn-key condition and competitively priced, especially when considering her considerable 1734GT volume and unique attributes:
- Low hours with Main engine warranties through 2022
- Large tender & toy capacity
- 6 x Guest cabins (all on the main deck)
- Large upper deck Owner's suite with 2 x fixed balconies
- Capable oceangoing with Trans-Pacific range
- Stunning double story main salon
The owner will consider a trade for a smaller late model motor yacht. Personal inspection highly recommended to fully understand the scope, quality and condition of this world-class yacht.