Meticulously restored by an extremely knowledgeable owner, this classic 1973 Stamas Aegean will definitely turn some heads. But she's not just an old boat that's been spruced up. Everything about this boat is new, with the only exception being the aluminum rails (which have been reconditioned) and the original fiberglass. Her hull has been completely refurbished and makes a beautiful appearance. Last One has been re-powered and features new fuel tanks, new instrumentation and her own custom aluminum tandem trailer. Teak rails have been added to the stern cockpit and the addition of a custom canvas bimini top and cockpit shade make Last One a boat that can be enjoyed in all kinds of weather. She can take you anywhere you want to go, whether you want to cruise, fish or just take a joyride!
To learn more about Last One's renovation access this link:
Entering the stern cockpit, from the deck or custom swim platform, you can either climb up to the flying bridge or stay below. The upper helm features seating for two, while custom cushions allow for comfortable seating in the cockpit, with additional comfort on hot days in the form of a cockpit shade. Moving forward, you pass between port and starboard custom storage units and there are two pedestal seats forward. The lower helm is located starboard. An enclosed stateroom featuring a vee-berth and head is located forward of the helm.
The following is just a partial list of what the current owner has done to renovate and upgrade this classic boat:
* stripped hull to fiberglass skin and then sanded and repainted
* repaired damaged fiberglass and crazing
* applied polyurethane skin
* installed new teak railing in stern cockpit
* re-bedded windows and forward hatch
* aluminum rails restored and re-bedded
* installed custom trim tabs
* re-powered with Mercruiser 383 Mag Stroker MPI
* installed Mercruiser Bravo 2 outdrive
* installed new bimini and cockpit shade
* new instrument cluster for both helms
* installed West VHF585 Class D marine radio with MMSI at both helms
* new Lowrance chartplotter/fishfinder
* new GPS antenna with built-in heading sensor
* installed new compasses at both helms
* new pedestal seats at lower helm
* new bench seating at upper helm
* new instrument panel at both helms
* fabricated new engine box
* installed Pyle stereo radio
* new throttle and engine control units
* fabricated custom storage units in cockpit
* new digital depth sounders
Stamas Yacht is the oldest family run boatbuilder in the country today. It has a well-earned reputation for building tough, durable boats. Last One was built at the company's headquarters in Tarpon Springs, Florida and spent many years plying the water of the Chesapeake Bay. Later on, it migrated to North Carolina, where the current owner purchased her in 2016.
Now she's ready for her next adventure. Where will you take her?
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.