The Ranger Tug has been thoughtfully laid out with many larger trawler style features. With the ability to easily board via a gate in the transom, as well as boarding gates on both starboard and port sides.
Once in the cockpit, there is ample seating along with built-in vanity cooler and and cupboard storage. The vanity can convert to a bench seat when needed for extra passengers or entertaining friends dockside or while at anchor. The cockpit is kept shade by a foldable Bimini top in blue canvas.
Moving forward from the cockpit, you enter the glass door to move in to the salon and main cabin which features a teak and holly sole. To port there is a small stateroom with a single berth with a hanging rack making this a flexible space perfect for the occasional guest or dedicated storage area.
To Starboard is the fully enclosed wet head with stainless steel sink and standing shower that features an overhead, opening hatch (with screen) and an opening port (with screen) as well as a manual flushing toilet.
Continuing forward is the Galley complete with electric range, solid surfaces/counter tops, cupboard storage, stainless sink, sliding window (with screen), four opening overhead hatches (with screens) and a combo refrigerator/freezer.
To port from the Galley is a raised Booth settee that can easily convert to a single berth or a co-captain/mate's chair.
Moving forward and to starboard is the Helm with an opening starboard window for easy access to lines for docking with shorthanded. The custom, cushioned Captains chair can be folded down to create more counter space.
All the way forward and dropped down is the master v-berth/cabin with two filler cushions as well as an opening, overhead hatch (with screen). In total the Ranger 25 has four sliding windows, six opening, overhead hatches and three port lights, all with screens, providing ample ventilation and airflow throughout the cabin.
- Galley Up
- Kenyon Euro Kera 2-burner electric range
- Refrigerator with Freezer tray
- Stainless steel sink
- SeaWard 6gal water heater
- (6) Cupboards for galley storage
- Custom, built-in spice rack
- Garmin GPSMap 5212 Radar/Chartplotter/Depthfinder
- SMARTCRAFT VesselView Engine/Fuel Monitor
- Lowrance Link-8 VHF marine radio
- Standard Horizon Quest-X GX1500S VHF Marine Radio
- Clarion AM/FM/CD/AUX Audio Receiver w/ (3) speakers
- Jabsco searchlight w/Electronic helm controller
- (2) ONGARD Electric Horns
- (4) AFI Electric Windshield Wipers
- Ritchie Compass
Engine and Mechanical
- Single Cummins QSD 150hp 2.0L diesel (733 hours)
- Side-power Bow and Stern thrusters (currently not working)
- Lewmar 12v pro series 1000lb windlass w/ foot and helm controls
- Dometic Environment 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning
- Closed engine cooling system
- Ultra-flex steering system
- Dripless shaft seal.
Deck and Hull
- Walk-through Transom Door
- Walk-through boarding gates to port and starboard
- Swim platform with folding stainless steel ladder
- Folding canvas Bimini top
- Foldable mast (12; clearance when up, 8' 9'' when dropped)
- Johnson pumps Aqua Jet 5.2 GPM raw water washdown (cockpit)
- Built-in cooler, cockpit
- Stainless Steel Safety Rails
- Nonskid decks
- (4) Fenders
- Bruce 16.5lb Anchor w/50' chain and 200' rode
- Danforth 12lb secondary anchor
- Sport Rack
- Canvas windshield covers
- (3) B-1 Class Portable Fire Extinguishers
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Ranger R25 is a semi-planing, trailerable hull with faster cruising capabilities and comfortable accommodations for up to Five persons! The standard power will come from a Yanmar 4YB2 150 HP electronically-controlled diesel. A Cummins QSD 2.0L 150 HP diesel is also available. Both engines are standard with an electronic digital display that provides real time fuel flow.