Shannon 28 Passagemaker
The Finest of the Pocket Yachts
These magnificent little cruisers are known to have taken many sailors far and wide. The design, construction, and quality materials make these boats a very sought after model even 41 years later. This means that if kept in nice condition a new owner should be able to expect a good resale value well into the future, which I believe to be one of the first things a buyer should consider when purchasing an older boat. It is no wonder these boats are featured in Ferenc Mate's "The World's Best Sailboats".
- Auto Helm Wheel Pilot
- Electric and Engine Driven Hot Water
- All New Stainless Steel Water Tanks
- All Canvas New in 2011 and Stored Most of Those Years
- Sails in Very Good Condition, also in Storage
- New Bow Sprit
- Bottom Paint November 2020
- 2 Rigid Solar Panels
- New Standing Rig in 2000
- Teak Toe Rail Removed and Rebedded 2000
- She is Very Clean and Very Dry
Spirit has spent the last 10 years under the care of a loving owner. If it's not raining she is kept open to allow for lots of fresh air. All sails and canvas are typically stored indoors. She has been lightly sailed with a brief period of living aboard. Her bright work shines and her interior is as nice as the photographs. Don't let this one sail away before having a look.