"Pepper's Ghost" has a 2 large double berths, a comfortable saloon, a full galley and a private head with commode, vanity sink and shower.
The Forward Cabin has a large island berth, good storage, and an overhead hatch and 2 ports for great ventilation and light.
The Saloon's port side dining table converts to a full sized double berth. Another overhead hatch, 2 opening & 4 large fixed ports provide still more ventilation and light.
The L-shaped Galley features an Adler Barbour top and front loading refrigerator/freezer, a Hillerange 2-burner propane stove/oven and a Samsung Microwave Oven.
The Aft Cabin has another large double berth, an opening hatch and good storage.
The Companionway is wide and safe and hinged to allow easy engine access.
A well designed cockpit has plenty of room for sailing, lounging and napping and features stern rail seats and a walkthru transom leading to a fantastic swim platform.
The Catalina 310 is super comfortable and safe for family and friends.
- Carry-on Cruiseair Air Conditioning
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Teak & Holly Sole
The Catalina 310 has both a 110 Volt Shorepower System and a 12 Volt Ship System.
- AC/DC Electric Panel at Chart Table
- Batter Off/On Switch
- 2 - Deka Marine 4-D Batteries 2019
- 12 Volt Reading Lights Throughout
- 50' Shorepower Cord
- Charles Marine 20 Amp Battery Charger
Electronics and Navigation
- Ritchie Compass at Helm
- Raymarine Ray 45 VHF Radio
- Raymarine ST4000 Wheel Auto Pilot
- Raymarine ST60 Knot, Depth, Wind Direction/Speed Instruments
- Garmin 440 Map GPS
- Sony CDXM-30 Marine Stereo
Sails & Rigging
The Catalina 310 is Sloop Rigged with halyards, mainsheet, topping Lift and Vang led Aft through Coach Roof Line Clutches to the Cockpit.
- Full Batten Mainsail with Dutchman Flaking System
- Rod Garhauer Boom Vang
- Garhauer Mainsheet Traveller mounted in front of Dodger with lines led to Cockpit
- NEW 130% Genoa 2020
- Schaefer Headsail Furling System
- Spinnaker Halyard
- Lewmar 2-Speed, Self Tailing Primary Winches
- Two Coach Roof Mounted Lewmar 2-Speed, Self Tailing Running Rigging Winches
- Hull has been waxed and bottom painted with Interlux Act Ablative Paint each Spring
- Dodger with Clear Vinyl Windows replaced in 2018
- Bimini and Connecting Panel
- Canvas Binnacle and Sail Cover
- Large Cockpit Table and Drink Holder on Binnacle
- Stern Rail Seats
- Cockpit Cushions
- Shrouds Rebedded by Tidewater Marina 2019
- Hot/Cold Cockpit Shower
- Sugar Scoop Swim Platform and Swim Ladder
- Dock Lines and Fenders
- Electric Anchor Windlass with "Up" Foot Control
- Danforth Anchor with Chain and 3-Strand Nylon Rode