This Ocean Master was refurbished in 2011 to like new condition for yard manager all to Ocean Master Specs including NEW ENGINES, NEW TRANSOM, ALL NEW WIRING and ELECTRONICS. (same specifications as the 336 Ocean Master). If you are looking for a big center console fishing machine, this is your boat. New custom paint, upgraded electronics and a pair of Evinrude E-Techs with 350 HOURS that run perfectly.
Engines / Mechanical
- Evenrude E Techs 300 hp
- Installed 2011
- Total Power: 600 hp
- Cruising Speed: 30 knts
- Max Speed: 45 knts
- On Factory orderded Engine Platform
- New Instrumentation and Electric Throttles at Helm
- New SeaStar Hydraulic Steering
- New Lenco Trim Tabs
- 2010 New Fuel tanks and Cockpit Decks
Great sheer lines, extended transom, over built this boat can take you to the canyons or make a great inshore fishing machine. With a 90sq ft of cockpit area and a large forward casting platform. Custom T-Top with new canvas in 2011 and a custom leaning post and tackle center. Once you take this for a ride, you will be sold.
- Garmin 5212 Color GPS Plotter / Radar
- New RAY29 VHF in Overhead
- New CD / FM player w / Amp a Fusion Ipod Dock in Ovehead
- Completely Rewired 2011
- Dockside 120 V Power
- Minnitonka 220D Battery Charger,
- Four group 27 AGM Batteries.
- New quartz T-Top lights.
- Cockpit lighting under gunnel
Painted in 2010 with Awlgrip Royal Blue. Bottom paint was stripped and barrier coated in 2018. ( White Bottom)
- New Cockpit Decks 2010
- Reinforced Tow Post (removable / Stand for Fish Chair (no chair))
- Live Well
- New 3 Sided T-Top Enclosure
- Custom Stainless T-Top
- 3- Quartz Deck Lights
- Saltwater Washdown
- Added Storage in New Transom
- Simpson Lowrance Windlass w Remote at Helm
This boat has been rebuilt at Brewer Pilots Point Marine for a yard manager. No expense spared, finest quality labor on the East Coast!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.