Upper station Simrad® MFD Package w/VHF radio (does not include Mercury® VesselView®): Simrad® 1710 8' (2.44 m) VHF antenna w/Quickfit, 24" (60.96 cm) widescreen multi-touch monitor w/processor, NSS9 evo3 9" (22.86 cm) chartplotter MFD, HALO™-4 pulse compression radar dome, B175L-20 & B175H-20 20°-tilt chirp transducers, RS35 VHF/AIS radio, HS35 wireless handset for RS35 radio & Sirius® satellite weather & radio module
- Czone™ digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Digital switching through multifunction displays
- Stainless steel tilt steering wheel w/knob
- Binnacle-mounted motor control(s)
- 292-qt. (276.34 L) bow coffin box w/power piston-lift & 740-qt. (700.3 L) in-deck storage below.
- Reel protector pad.
- Dual premium stainless TACO® outriggers.
- GEM® gunnel rod holder package w/9 additional rod holders
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) w/Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Mercury® VesselView®
- Heavy-duty motorized mechanical switching system w/battery selectors & voltage sensing relays (VSR)
- Recessed ignition switches
- Illuminated electrical distribution panel w/digital volt meters
- Illuminated panel & elevator switches
- Mercury® diagnostic port
- Easy access to helm electronics, instruments & switches
- FUSION stereo w/6 marine grade, lighted speakers & 1,600W amplifier
- Oversized forward-console seat w/81-qt. (76.65 L) insulated, drained cooler
- Vinyl-covered console brow
- Integrated full-width fiberglass footrest w/non-skid surface
- Tempered safety glass windshield w/aluminum frame
- Marine-grade tinned wiring w/submersible connectors
- Extra-large electronics mounting surface
- 2 console drink holders
- 12V DC outlet & dual USB ports
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing.