This boat amazingly accommodates two in the forward v-berth, two on each settee and two quarterberths that sleep one adult in the starboard quarterberth and a child in the port quarterberth.
The forward cabin has a filler for the v-berth, storage beneath the bed and banks of storage on either side. Hanging lockers are on either side of the doorway, and the door has been split to fold against the hanging lockers when open.
The main salon has a centerline drop leaf table, an "L" shaped settee to port and a facing settee to starboard. There are good storage areas above and behind the settees and, the settee backs secure up to allow a larger bed when sleeping in the salon.
The table legs of the drop leaf table have been hinged so that the table can be lowered enabling the port berth in the main salon to be set up as a double.
The "L" shaped galley is located on the port side at the base of the companionway. A double bowl stainless steel sink, propane stove with oven and, large icebox with dish storage above complete it.
The electrical panels are mounted on the bulkhead between the ice chest/dish storage area and a hanging locker located aft of this area.
The head is to starboard at the base of the companionway and aft of the head is a large quarterberth, also with additional book shelf and desk.
All in all, it is a very clean and well kept interior with many wonderful custom features.
- Screens for overhead hatches and companionway
- Factory installed extra cabnetry
- Many beautiful bits of custom woodwork throughout
- NOTE: Clock and Barometer do not convey
The galley in Talaria is "L" shaped and efficient.
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Pressure cold water
- Gimballed Optimus Propane stove with oven
- Large, well insulated ice box with separate drain....does not drain into bilge
- Smaller, original ice box has added insulation
Deck and Hull
- Deep, sea safe cockpit
- Tiller Steering
- Divinycell coring in deck
- Cockpit table that doubles as nav desk below
- Deep storage lockers
- Stainless BBQ
- Cockpit Cushions
- Man Overboard Pole
- Horseshoe Life Ring
Sails and Rigging
- Extruded aluminum mast and boom
- 130% Genoa - light weight
- 100% Jib with reef points- heavy weight
- UK Storm Blade
- Primaries are Anderson 46 Two Speed Self Tailing Winches - Upgrade
- Anderson single speed winches on cabin top
- Mainsail Traveler in Cockpit
- All halyards led aft to the cockpit
- Whisker Pole
- Bulkhead Mounted Compass
- The Silva Depth Sounder and and speedo have been replaced by a Garmin 456s GPS with Depth Sounder
- Talaria has a 12v ship's service
- Larger engine alternator
- Three Stage Alternator/ Regulator
- (2) Group 27 AGM Batteries
- (1) Group 24 AGM Battery
- (3) 12v Fans
Mechanical and Plumbing
- Volvo 3 cylinder 27 HP Volvo diesel engine - Fresh water cooled
- 9 Gallon Stainless Steel Fuel Tank
- Manual and electric bilge pumps - both replaced and upsized - manual bilge pump feeds to a T-valve that allows discharge either overboard or into a five gallon closed container
- (2) 10 gallon propane tanks in a locker. Gas sniffers have been installed in bilge, under stove and in aft locker under tanks.
- Ice box drains have been fed to the sea cock that drains the sinks instead of draining to the bilge
- Two 25 Gallon stainless steel water tanks
- 10 Gal stainless steel holding tank with Y valve for dockside pump-out or sea discharge