INTRODUCING " CHELSEA " AMERICAN TUG 34 HULL # 36
CHELSEA IS " STANDING TALL " AT BEAUTIFUL HALIFAX MARINA DAYTONA BEACH FL. ( SLIP IS TRANSFERABLE )
CHELSEA IS A PERFECT GREAT LOOP CANDIDATE WITH HER 12' HEIGHT CAPABILITY !
SOME KEY NOTES ;
- Only 1375 Hours on Boat & Engine
- Efficient Cummins 330hp w/8 knt Cruise @ 2.5GPH ( 1000 Mile Range)
- Onan 5KW Generator ( Approx 870 Hrs )
- 6hp Bow Thruster
- Spotless Hull ( New Awlcraft Paint 10/18 ) & Boot Stripe
- New Salon / Galley Flooring ( 12/17 )
- Bristol Interior ( Settee / Helm Seat & Companion Seat Reupholstered 6/17 )
- Bottom Job Scheduled With Marina For 10/20
- Very Clean Engine Room ( EZ Access / Great Lighting )
- 2011 Caribe Hard Bottom Tender W/15 HP Honda 4 Stroke W / Electric Davit Winch ( spare winch motor included )
- Extra 75LB Fortress Anchor
- Complete Original Boat & Service Manuals
POWERBOAT GUIDE REVIEW
The Powerboat Guide calls Tomco Marines American Tug 34 a sought-after coastal cruiser loaded with practical features. It starts with the pilothouse design. The steering station is to starboard behind an ample, sturdy trawler-style windshield, with side doors to access the decks. The high bulwarks make moving around the boat safe and secure.
The single-stateroom layout below begins with a large master cabin forward, laid out with a queen-size island berth and direct access to the head compartment, which is designed with a large separate shower stall, along with the usual amenities.
Up three steps is the pilothouse. The helm station has good sightlines for docking or picking up a mooring, ample room for charts and electronics, and bench seats for comfort. The L-shaped galley-up is aft in the saloon, to starboard. Standard equipment includes a double-sink, a three-burner stove and an oven, along with a refrigerator/freezer unit and a microwave.
The L-shaped lounge along the port side converts to a double bunk. The cabinetry below is finished in teak. Power comes from a standard Cummins 330-hp diesel, accessed through the pilothouse sole.