This rare 2009 Twin Diesel Formula 34PC is a one-owner yacht kept in fresh water or dry storage since purchased new. The twin Volvo 300 hp D4s have only about 1100-1200 hours and were a $70,000 option, that as well as the custom, fold down arch (a $10,000 option) make this comfortable, economical express cruiser an attractively priced purchase.
- "Taboo" has received excellent regular professional maintenance and is ready to take its new owner traveling in fast, comfortable fashion. At 32 mph, her economical diesels burn only 20 gph.
- Her bright interior is complemented by cherry cabinets and a cherry floor, as well as queen bed, central air conditioning and heat as well a central vacuuming system. There's also a compact galley with twin-burner glass cook top, fridge, freezer (and a second fridge in the cockpit).
- At the helm there is a 2019 upgrade to her E120 Raymarine 12-inch chartplotter, and radar
- Your comfort is also enhanced by a full cockpit enclosure; the aft half new this year.
- Her hull is freshly waxed, bottom paint is touched up yearly and she has a new full-boat cover to keep her neat and clean when in dry, shed storage.
- A Kenwood entertainment system and Toshiba flat screen with DVD completes the picture.