Rooted in 200+ years of boatbuilding tradition, Hodgdon earned its way into the 21st Century with innovation. Today, Hodgdon is a U.S. leader in high tech composite construction while maintaining exceptional skills for world class traditional and modern interiors.
Hodgdon's diverse portfolio also includes high end superyacht interiors, custom sail and power superyacht construction, military and government contracting, superyacht refits and custom yacht tenders.
Founded in 1816, Hodgdon is a 5th generation family-run company still located in the heart of Maine's famed Boothbay Region. New for 2011 is the launch of the Custom Tenders and the annual Shipyard Cup with more than 15 sailing superyachts from 20 to 50 meters. Among some of Hodgdon's more notable contributions to yachting in the last few decades are: M/Y Antonisa (124') M/Y Scheherazade (154') and M/Y Liberty (80').
About Hodgdon's Custom Tenders:
As an established Superyacht builder, Hodgdon's Custom Tenders division is uniquely positioned to bring the highest standards to the tender world. Using the finest materials and most innovative methods, Hodgdon Custom Tenders expertly blends tradition and technology. The outcome is an extraordinary vessel of unrivaled performance, construction, and visual aesthetic.
The strength of Hodgdon's dedicated shipyard and in-house design and engineering team allows for projects that range from fully custom and completely unique to the time-tested Venetian series.
- Accommodations for up to 11 guests, including two oversized owners' seats
- Vessel painted in 2019, chic leather and specialty wood veneer interior
- High definition entertainment system, refrigerator/bar, and climate control
- Port and starboard side windows which power down to allow for comfortable guest boarding access
- Hydraulic salon hardtop that lifts-up for full height headroom, ease of boarding, and 360-degree visibility
- Custom fabricated exterior stainless steel hardware
- Vessel is Jones Act compliant
Carrying up to 11 guests in luxurious leather seating, the Hodgdon Limo Tender offers all the amenities one would expect in a chauffeured limousine, including high def entertainment system, beverage station and climate control.
Further, the side windows power down to reveal boarding access both port and starboard. The full salon hardtop rises hydraulically, allowing full height headroom for ease of boarding and 360-degree visibility, even while underway. For quick entry, the top features lift-up hatches at the boarding gates while the hardtop is down.
This custom tender was built to the same exacting standards as a Hodgdon superyacht with custom cast hardware, fine joinery, and painstaking detail in the layout and installation of mechanical, electrical and safety systems. The boat is a dream to cruise, with sports car handling at speeds over 30 knots even when loaded or confident luxury while at idle or docking.
Recent Service & Updates:
- Fire system inspection
- All bilge pumps replaced
- Two (2) new Garmins installed
- 100-hour engine service
Air conditioner service
Hull and Deck:
- Epoxy infused foam-cored E glass carbon composite hull
- Awl-Grip painted surface with teak decking throughout
- Custom selected, designed and fitted Honduran mahogany cap rail
- Anchor well for windlass, windlass control and anchor holder, flush deck hatch
- Custom S/S chocks
- Pop-up S/S cleats
- Custom mahogany flagstaff at stern and bow
- S/S Pad eyes for fenders, port and starboard
- Three (3) integral reinforced chain plate backed lifting points with Vectran lifting straps
- Forward console, windscreen and helmsman bolstered standing area with limousine privacy bulkhead
- Hardtop glass enclosed luxury limousine seating for 11. Boarding areas port and starboard feature opening hatches and retractable door/windows with removable S.S. grab rails. Top electrically raises allowing greater convenience for egress and ingress. Ample cup holders integrated in upholstered arm rests.
- Area aft of passenger seating has teak coxswain deck and teak swim platform. Engine space access gained from swim platform via lift up hatch (coxswain deck)
Safety & Mooring:
- Bell, two portable fire extinguishers, distress signal kit, six adult life jackets, children's life jackets, placards
- VHF radio integrated electronic horn
- Six (6) 35-foot dock lines
- Fold-out anchor arrangement with custom S/S anchor, 10M 5/16" S/S chain and 30M 5/16" rode
- Electric windlass with two station control
- Volvo D6 370Hp engine with two AGM start batteries
- Volvo DPH stern drive
- Volvo electronic gear and throttle control
- Volvo engine gauge package
- 14.5" S/S Comfort Grip hydraulic steering wheel
- Total fuel capacity of 130 U.S. gallons in one custom aluminum tank with Racor fuel filters
- Semi-custom moisture eliminating power ventilation into engine space port and starboard
- Volvo Penta QL trim tab system
- Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat for the salon area
- VHF radio with DSH, chart plotter, GPS, depth, Distress-Security-Tracking System
- Premium stereo with CD player, iPod dock and four speakers
- 110/60 or 220/50 shore power inlet and cable with outlets and circuit breaker protection
- Two AGM 12/160 batteries, Mastervolt 25AH battery charger, 12VDC outlets, circuit breaker protection and master disconnect switches and galvanic isolation
- One outlet at helm console
- One handheld high intensity spotlight
- USCG / C.E. approved LED navigation lights
- Pressure fresh water system
- One custom S.S. 30 U.S. gallon water tank
- Two Rule 2000 GPH bilge pumps in separate bilge compartments with Johnson High Water Alarm Systems
- Forespar Marelon non-corrosive, non-conductive thru-hull fittings throughout
- Acoustic insulating and sound dampening materials, custom installed
- Optimized for sound attenuation at all relevant locations
- Baffled and moisture intrusion reducing engine air intakes
- Integral outdrive discharge engine exhaust muffler
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is sold as-is, where-is. Further, this vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.