- BOOM! Bright Red Hull
- Factory Polished Stainless Steel Radar arch and T top Frame (rare option)
- Matching Red Canvas
- Mercury Racing 525 EFI power (rare option)
- Bravo XR Drives
- Never Left in water
- Much of its life spent in year round heated storage
- 2020 Hydro hoist available at added cost ($18,900)
- Hoist is full wireless remote and auto leveling, no valves to deal with
A Stunning boat that sounds awesome, has a comfortable cabin and cockpit amenities to entertain all weekend.
The softest possible ride in rough water, maximized stability, pinpoint captain-friendly control, and optimum comfort for all aboard, no matter the sea. All blended with the gung-ho athleticism of a true high-performance boat. At the heart of the 343's response to this long list of owner requirements lies the hull. A stepped hull, and Cobalt was far from the first in the industry to bring such a hull into its fleet. Only when Cobalt engineers were convinced that their design could guarantee, without question, total safety and control to match the hull's obvious advantages, did the 343 come off the drawing boards. Then more Cobalt benchmarks were added: the matchless Cobalt extended running surface, a full-length keel pad for better tracking, reverse chines, a notched transom decreasing drag from the outdrive, and a gentle, gentle ride among all that horsepower.