The Sea Ray 350 SLX is redefining "Day Boat." With seating for 18 underway, that means connecting with friends, family and even generations. An array of Sea Ray's Next Wave innovations provide for a superior ride and handling. And a host of cutting edge features combine in a sleek, stylish package that far surpasses the typical bow rider.
Yes, the 350 SLX is our largest premium bowrider with increased power, but thanks to Quiet Ride engineering and technology, the noise ratio does not have to increase. Noise-reducing strategies include the patented Tuned Transom® system, which dampens engine noise; high-tech hull laminates that convert vibrational energy to mild heat, to be whisked away by the water beneath the boat; and sealed engine compartments that stop much of the engine's noise before it escapes.
- Dynamic exterior lines
- Extended hull side windows
- Seating for 18 at rest, 11 facing forward underway
- Transom entertainment (coolers, storage, speakers, stereo remote)
- Upgraded automotive-style upholstery
- Upgraded helm w/integrated 9" Raymarine Chartplotter
- Variable running surface is standard with an option of Dynamic Running Surface
- Adjustable port and starboard double helm and companion seats
- Axius Propulsion available
- Convertible aft loungers
- Fiberglass top w/optional extended sunshade
- Optional Submersible Swim Platform
- Starboard helm storage with optional Berth Upgrade (finishes, A/C, TV)
- Optional actuating Teak cockpit table that retracts into floor
- Optional enhanced LED cockpit lighting package
Not all accessories shown or described herein are standard equipment or even available as options. Some features and options may not be available when a boat is built for outside North America and/or has CE Certification. Options and features are subject to change without notice. Not all model-year boats may contain all the features or meet the specifications described herein. Confirm availability of all accessories and equipment with an authorized Sea Ray dealer prior to purchase.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.