The raised pilot house gives the interior an open and airy feel. Natural light and good views, stainless steel grabrails and lots of storage space are just some of the features.
The large salon is very spacious and has generous seating with a dining table to port and a full-length settee to starboard. The table pivots and also raises to allow easy access to the port settee at both the forward and aft ends. The table also lowers to convert to a double berth and can expand to allow additional seating for dining on the starboard side. There is storage under the settees and bottle storage on the starboard side.
The chart table is on starboard side opposite the galley and is in a raised position. For additional details see "Navigation and Electronics" below.
The raised galley is conveniently located to port at the base of the companionway steps and has excellent visibility. For more details see below.
The Head is to starboard and is conveniently located at the base of the companionway. A second door leads to the aft stateroom. In the head is a vented wet locker for your foul weather gear. A fold down seat covers the toilet allowing you to sit when showering. A stainless steel grab rail handle around the sink counter and grating on the floor add to safety. An extractor fan above can also bring fresh air in. With no wood in the head, it is easy to keep clean and maintain. Storage is found under the sink and outboard.
Aft is the spacious owner's stateroom with a large queen berth offset to starboard. To port is a convenient desk/vanity unit with storage below the desktop, drawers and a shelf outboard. Good headroom is found on both sides. A second door provides access to the head. Plenty of light and ventilation is provided by 2 opening and 3 closed ports, reading lights and overhead lights. Great storage for your clothes is found in a hanging locker, a large drawer under the berth and 2 large shelves. The owner's stateroom is so large, bright and comfortable that you will think that you are on a much larger boat.
The forward cabin has a wide single berth to port that can convert to a double. A large deck hatch with a screen/shade provides great ventilation. Two fixed hull ports with curtains add additional light. Storage is found in the hanging locker, under the berth, in a cubby, and on outboard shelves on both the port and starboard sides. There is access to the chain locker through the forward bulkhead.
- DOMETIC 12000 BTU self-contained marine air conditioner (R410A) (new in 2018)
- 2 private cabins
- Sectional dinette convertible
- Additional storage cabinets under settees and settee deck
- Wet locker in the head
The large "L" shaped galley is conveniently located to port at the base of the companionway steps. The cook has excellent 180-degree views to see outside through the pilothouse windows. There is a stainless steel grab rail for safety surrounding the counter top. Plenty of storage is found in 2 large opening lockers, 4 drawers, and an enclosed shelf outboard. Additional storage is found below the gimbaled stove for pots and pans. For further convenience, there is an open partitioned storage area just forward of the galley for all those small things you want to store.
- Frigaboat top loading refrigerator
- Plastimo Neptune 4500 2-burner stove w/oven
- Stainless steel double sink
- Hot and cold pressurized water
- Hatch directly over the galley
- Pull out waste bin below the counter
- Fire blanket
- 110 V outlet
Navigation and Electronics
The nav station & chart table is on the starboard side opposite the galley and offers excellent visibility. Good ventilation is provided with a hatch overhead. There is a stainless steel grab rail beside the nav seat to hold you in when heeled over. Plenty of storage is found under the seat, on an outboard shelf, below the chart table top, and under the cabin sole.
- ICOM VHF Marine IC-M424G (2018)
- Raymarine AXIOM 12 multi-function at Helm (2018)
- Raymarine HD 4KW color radar (2018)
- (2) Raymarine P70RS Autopilot controllers with rotary knob (1 at Helm and 1 at Nav)
- Raymarine i50 Speed (2016 unit installed in 2018)
- Raymarine i50 Depth (2018)
- Raymarine i60 Wind (2018)
- Forward facing nav table
- Chart table light
- 12V socket at nav
- 110 V outlet
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing
Yanmar 29 HP 3 cylinder, fresh water cooled, diesel engine. (3YM30F-3CHP) Good easy access to the engine both forward and aft. Engine boxes have hinged lids and are easily removed for maintenance.
- Engine hours meter is INOP. The boat has been lightly used but the engine hours are unknown.
- Mastervolt Chargemaster 12/50-3
- 110V with shore power connection and cord
- 12V and 110V distribution panel at the Nav Station
- Dometic DTU12 self-contained marine air conditioner (R410A)
- Frigoboat refrigeration system
- Hydraulic pump for swing keel with manual backup. The keel control is located at the Helm
- Plastic Tek Tanks holding tank - 14.2 gallons
- Hot Water Heater - Nautic Boiler B3 - 25 gallon
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Windlass with remote
- Electric bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump located in the cockpit
Sails and Rigging
- Selden tall fractional rig (for that extra performance) with twin spreaders.
- Full batten mainsail (cleaned in 6/2020)
- Furling jib
- Hyde Sails Code Zero with CX15 Seldon furler
- Seldon Rod kicker vang
- Main sheet traveler at helm
- Adjustable lead cars to the cockpit
- Electric main halyard/jib sheet winch on the cabin top (Lewmar 46)
- All sheets let aft to the cockpit
- In cockpit reefing system
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
Hand laid up heavy duty GRP molding, incorporating multi-axial and unidirectional reinforcements for strength and impact resistance. The hull is cored above the waterline and solid glass below. Thickness increases progressively toward the keel area. The keel box is an integral part of the hull layup. There is a substantial skeg fitted on the centerline to protect the propeller and rudders when the yacht is dried out.
The Swing Keel is raised and lowered by hydraulic ram powered by an electrically driven motor with hand operated backup. The push button control to raise and lower the keel and a gauge to show the keel position is fitted at the pedestal.
Decks have nonskid and easy to get around. Raised teak capped bulwarks provide extra safety. Forward is a stainless steel stem head fitting with twin bow rollers and a removable stainless steel bowsprit. Salon windows and ports are partially reflective toughened glass. Lifeline gates on both port and starboard sides open forward and midships.
Large cockpit with comfortable seating and additional seating on 2 pushpit seats. The helmsman's seat lifts for an easy walk-thru to the sugar scoop transom. Floors and seats are teak. There is a deep lazarette locker to port and another locker on starboard with propane storage.
- Emergency tiller
- Manual bilge pump
- Teak cockpit table
- Misc. Equipment
- Magma propane grill
- New Fortress 7 lb anchor
- 2014 Viking Coastal liferaft (6/2017 exp)
- Zodiac roll up dinghy with oars
- Life vests
- Forespar Overboard Pole
- Fire Extinguishers
- Spare Selden Code X furler for Code Zero