There are certainly many different models in the 35-foot range, but the solid construction and quality fittings and finish of the Tiara 3500 Express make her worth the investment. The 3500 is equipped with a recess for a foredeck sunpad, a 30-inch integral swim platform, a hot and cold cockpit shower, and seating for up to eleven. Cruising on the 3500 Express will feel more like poolside than dockside. With added features like a Quiet-Tone underwater muffler, pre-board remote cockpit lighting, and an adjustable pilot, there won't be a more comfortable and safe ride anywhere. Boasting seven feet of headroom below, and with space enough for three queen-sized berths - plus an array of galley appliances - the Tiara 3500 Express has room for family and friends to cruise without sacrificing any of the comforts of home.
New Fuel Tanks
New Teleflex Hydraulic Steering Cylinder
New AC Water Pump
New Electronic Battery Charger Panel Bleu sea 40 AMP
Onan Generator- new water pump
New Water Heater
Swim Platform- recored and re-fiberglassed
New Anchor line
All upholstery replaced both inside cabin and cockpit area
New Stamoid covers for exterior seating and instrument panel
New Cockpit Coaming Bolsters
New Kenwood Marine Digital Stereo with Power Subwoofer and 6 speakers
New Bimini top
Full Camper Top-new stitching
New Stainless Prop Shafts and Cutlass Bearings
Retuned/conditioned Bronze Propellers
New VHF Radio
New Garmin touchscreen GPS/FIshfinder/Chartplotter
New Custom Instrument Panel
New LED Radar arch lighting-multicolor
New Track system for Sliding Entryway Door
The 3500 Express has cockpit seating for 8, and with an optional aft-facing lounge seats 3 more. Other standard features include: Radar Arch / Integrated Swim Platform and Integrated Bow Pulpit / 95 cubic foot Transom Storage Trunk / and port & starboard Transom Entry Gates.
- New custom instrument panel
- New Garmin GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder
- New Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- Power adjustable Helm Seating
- To port is an all fiberglass companion door shroud with molded-in navigation chart area and drink holder
- Comfortable and spacious, and provides plenty of seating with new upholstery and coaming bolsters.
- Tiara aft wet bar with ice-maker and aft facing seating.
- Dual transom doors leading to an over side swim platform with built -in swim ladder.
- New track system for sliding entryway door to cabin.
- Cockpit Shower
- New bimini top.
- Fully extended camper top.
- New LED Radar arch lighting-multicolor.
- Master forward queen sized berth with new mattress and storage below the bed
- Cedar lined hanging locker, and additional storage.
- LG Flatscreen TV
- Air Conditioning with Reverse heat
- Custom Wood Flooring
Salon / Galley
- New cabin upholstery with a convertible starboard dinette seating for five with a removable seat with will convert to a separate bunk with privacy curtains.
- The port galley features Corian style countertops, recessed two-burner electric stove, stainless steel sink, LG microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, and lots of storage.
- A tall hanging locker separates the galley from the L-shaped lounge - which is also convertible to a queen-size berth and has a wrap-around privacy curtain.
- New Kenwood Marine Digital Stereo with Power Subwoofer and 6 speakers
Head w/Privacy Door
- The full fiberglass head is to starboard and features molded-in sink with storage below, mirror, and vanity with storage compartment.
- Full standup shower with wrap around shower curtains
- Vacuflush head system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.