Vessel Walkthrough and Accommodations
There are a lot of access points at different levels to easily get aboard the 36 Carver SS. The swim platform is just above water level and makes boarding from a floating dock or tender easy. The transom door on starboard leads to the cockpit with room for a table and chairs. Molded steps up to either side deck and a stairway to the flybridge on portside. Near the centerline is the sliding glass door to the main salon. Large windows on each side and across the front add to the bright open feeling of being on a much larger boat. Galley is up on portside opposite an electric LazyBoy sofa and recliner. Up three steps is the dinette with "L" shaped seating and panoramic views. On starboard side is the curved stairway leading down to the head and staterooms. Guest stateroom is amidships with full size bed and some closet space. Master stateroom is forward with a centerline queen berth, hanging lockers and closets. Head with shower is between the two staterooms.
- Nice galley for 36'! Ample counter space and circular sink with cover.
- Under counter height Nova Kool refrigerator and freezer.
- U-Line Icemaker
- Sharp Carousel Grill2 Microwave/Convection oven
- Two Burner Princess Ceran Glass Cooktop
- Central Vac System
- Garmin 4210 Chartplotter and Radar
- Volvo Electric Bow Thruster (replaced by current owner)
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX 2000 VHF with Remote mic and speaker in Salon
- Clarion Stereo in Salon with Remote on Bridge (replaced by current owner)
- Genmar First Mate Security System
- Jabsco Searchlight
- Electric Horn
- Electric Windlass with Controls at the Helm
- Trim Tabs
- Twin Volvo 8.1L Gi 375 HP Mains with only 335 hours, new risers and manifolds 2019!
- Fireboy FE-241 Clean Agent Automatic and Manual Fire Suppression System
- Charles Industries 5000 Series 60 Amp Battery Charger
- Charles Industries 2000 Series 10 Amp Battery Charger
- 3 Automatic Bilge Bumps
- Reverso Oil Change System
- Four Batteries with Switches
- Sea Cocks and Strainers for water intakes
- Quick Disconnect Flushing System for Main Engines
Lazarette and Generator Room
- Kohler 7.3 KW Generator with Sound Shield and Dedicated Battery
- Holding Tank
- Air Conditioning Intake, Strainer, and Pump.
- Hydraulic Steering System
- Freshly buffed and waxed September 2021
- Bottom Painted with Sea Hawk Paint 2021
- New Bimini and Isinglass Enclosure for Bridge 2021
- Samsung Smart TV in Main Salon/Galley
- Original TV in Master Stateroom
- (2) Dometic Reverse Cycle AC Units
- New Carpet on Bridge
- Old Carpet for Cockpit in Storage
One of the cleanest boats of its size and age I have ever seen. Sellers have moved ashore. She has been cleaned inside and out, from top to bottom awaiting her new owners!
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.