- Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, SCRIMP molded with polyester resin
- Deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail and quarter guards
- Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has Teak insert treads. Teak replaced and swim platform repainted 2021)
- Stainless steel folding swim ladder mounted to swim platform for easy access from water.
- Dark Green hull paint with single white boot stripe (2011)
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- (4) Elliptical port lights on house sides
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse top and across aft end of pilothouse
- Masthead spotlight, and 18" Radome are painted to match deck
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Stainless steel Herreshoff style bow, stern and midship cleats
- Custom Hinckley teak bowsprit with anchor roller
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings.
- Two-step teak boarding step can be mounted on either the port or starboard coaming.
- Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors and there are three flush cockpit sole hatches.
- Cockpit scuppers drain the cockpit.
- The insulated engine box has a green and white striped fabric covered cushion
- Varnished teak fold-down table is on the aft end of the engine box.
- Removable full width stern seat with cushions
- A full Ivory-color cockpit cover attaches to pilothouse and fastens with snaps (2013)
The Pilothouse provides a protected seating area for the helm and passenger seating and is finished with varnished teak pilothouse liners, window frames and dash. There are four fixed windows, the forward two with two heavy-duty self-parking windshield wipers and freshwater washers. Soft overhead for sound attenuation includes two halogen lights and two acrylic opening hatches with screens. There is a teak locking companionway door with louvers for ventilation.
- Varnished teak handrails are located port and starboard aft in the pilothouse.
- An Ivory colored canvas drop curtain with windows provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
Passenger/navigator area has an upgraded helm seat that can be pivoted to face aft when entertaining like the starboard helm seat. A stainless steel footrest is mounted on the forward bulkhead. This seat has an additional inboard-aft wrap-around stainless steel footrest rail and inboard teak access door to a storage area within the seat.
- Varnished teak handrail below dash with integrated cup holder
Helm station has an adjustable helmseat with stainless steel footrest mounted below helm. Other helm features include:
- Varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Engine gauges
- Hinckley JetStick® (first generation)
- Top-opening locker outboard the helm seat with chart storage with 12-volt outlet
- Switches for lighting, horn, wipers and fuel gauge
- Storage in lockers below helm seat
- Custom helm step with teak tread
The open interior layout sleeps two in the v-berth forward and incorporates a galley and separate head. The interior is finished in satin varnished cherry with gloss varnished teak and holly and a white v-groove overhead. A large opening overhead hatch with removable screen provides ventilation and fixed portlights provide additional natural light
- Removable v-berth filler
- Cherry shelves along hull sides over v-berth
- 12v Hella fans mounted on forward bulkhead
- Louvered cherry door on forward bulkhead provides access to forepeak and chain locker
- Hanging locker aft of v-berth to starboard with louvered cherry door and storage bracket for removable companionway hatch
The galley is located to port and has a varnished cherry countertop. Force 10 two-burner stove is on the forward part of the galley and has a custom wood stove cover the also adds to the counter space. On the aft end of the galley there is a lift-top Adler Barbour 12-volt self-draining refrigerator box. The undermounted stainless steel sink has Grohe fixtures and a hot & cold pressure fresh water system.
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote shut-off
- Adler Barbour 12-volt refrigerator
- Stainless steel sink with hot & cold pressure fresh water system
- GE microwave
- 110-volt outlet
- Pull-out trash bin
- Bulkhead mounted Frigast light
The galley is separated from the V-berth area by a "pantry" locker with cherry louvered door and several shelves. Additional storage is provided by a cabinet with two cherry louvered lift-up doors outboard above the galley countertop and by an area under the galley sink that holds the trash bin. There are also three cherry-faced drawers below the countertop in the galley.
The head is located opposite the galley to starboard and includes:
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink t
- Grohe faucet/hand shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush electric marine head plumbed to holding tank with Y-valve.
- 110-volt outlet
- Cherry wood trimmed mirror is bulkhead mounted.
- Sink faucet pulls out to be used as shower and head includes drain with shower sump pump.
- Storage in the head is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the countertop and by a drawer with cherry face beside the marine head.
2016 Yanmar 6LY2A-UTP 370HP diesel engine (230 hours October 2021)
- Hamilton 291 Jet Drive
- Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission
- Vetus 7" bow thruster
- Hinckley 1st generation "Jet Stick®" control system - integrated with the bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge (Tachomerter shows total hours on boat – 1,275 hours October, 2021
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature and low oil pressure alarms
- "Water drop" muffler
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- (2) Aluminum 80-gallon fuel tanks (160 gallon total)
- Stainless steel 35-gallon fresh water tank
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- (2) Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- Engine room sound insulation
- Electric engine box lift
- Stainless steel 6-gallon hot water heater
- Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse
- Propane tank with dedicated storage box and remote solenoid
- Washdown pump with spigot in cockpit
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 4D Lifeline AGM 12-volt batteries (one dedicated start and two house) – new 2020
- 80-amp battery alternator
- (3) Heavy-duty battery switches with parallel
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and shore power cord with galvanic isolator`
- Bass AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
- Freedom 10 Heart inverter/charger
- 110 Volt outlets in head and galley
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system.
ELECTRONICS & NAVAGATION:
- Raymarine RL70C chartplotter/radar
- Raymarine radome painted to match deck
- Raymarine Autohelm Tridata instrument display
- Raymarine Autohelm Compass display
- Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot
- Raymarine 215 VHF
- ACR remote control spotlight
- Ritchie compass
- 12v AFI air horn with switch at dash
- Varnished teak bow burgee with flush socket
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Life jackets
- Flare kit
- Throwable life ring
- Masthead & running lights
- Alpine AM/FM/ Cassette player (break out the old mix tapes!) with speakers in cabin and pilothouse
- CD Player and 6 disc changer
- Custom Hinckley teak bowsprit with integrated bow roller
- Muir electric windlass with controls at windlass and helm
- Stainless steel Delta anchor with stainless chain and rope rode.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.