Walkthru and Accommodations
"Bon Attitude", like all IP 350's, has a Forward Cabin featuring a Pullman berth on the Starboard side with a hanging locker, bureau and dressing seat to port. There is additional storage under the berth and shelves on both hull sides as well as plenty of dressing room. A second entrance to the head increases privacy. Three opening ports and a large opening hatch provide excellent ventilation.
The large Head is to starboard aft of the forward cabin with entrances from both the saloon and the forward cabin. It is comfortable with good counter and storage space, a commode, teak shower seat, sink and shower. There is great ventilation with an opening port and hatch. The shower water is pumped overboard.
The Main Saloon follows aft with facing settees, a table that unfolds to seat six and then folds up to store on the forward bulkhead when not in use creating a very large, open living space. The starboard settee pulls out making a double berth. There are 4 opening ports and a large opening hatch in the saloon. With the fuel, water, and waste tanks under the cabin sole, there is tremendous storage under and behind the settees plus a large chart drawer under the starboard settee. A Samsung 22" Flat Screen TV is on the Port side shelf above the settee.
The aft facing Nav Station is at the end of the saloon's port settee with a nice sized desk with the electrical panel above. There is a drawer for nav tools. Above and alongside the Nav Table is a Raymarine 320 Repeater, Link 2000 Battery Monitor, Crusair Control, Alpine AM/FM/CD Player, Standard VHF w/DSC, DVD and CD Multi-Disc Changer. All are within easy reach along the hull side. The batteries are installed under the Nav Seat with additional switches and breakers.
The "U" shaped Galley is on starboard behind the saloon with double sink, 2 burner propane stove and oven, large refrigerator with big freezer section and plenty of work room and storage including 2 drawers under the refrigerator, clever dinnerware storage above and a real-pull out trash can. An opening port and hatch keeps the galley cool`.
Across from the galley on port and separated by the companionway is the Aft Cabin entrance. It has a big comfortable athwartship doubleberth, large dressing area and a bureau and hanging locker. Two opening ports and an opening hatch make the cabin comfortable.
The Companionway separates the galley from the aft cabin entrance.
The engine is located under the companionway. You can uncover the entire engine and drivetrain making routine daily checks and other maintenance work quick and easy.
The large Cockpit is long and enhanced by stern rail seats on either side of the helm. The cockpit is perfect for sailing and the best place to stretch out and nap or entertain family and friends. A split backstay, boarding ladder, and sugar scoop swim platform make this cockpit extremely functional.
- Cruisair 16,000 BTU Stowaway Turbo Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Ducted to all cabins including the Head 2012
- Air Conditioning Supply Pump Replaced 2012
- Holding Tank Replaced 2019
- 15 Opening Ports & Hatches for Tremendous Ventilation
- Ultraleather Cushions in Saloon
- Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Seagull Water Filtration at Galley w/2013 faucet and filter
- Cockpit fresh-water shower replaced 2018
- Raritan PH II Full Size Commode Rebuilt w/new Hoses 2012
- Non-skid Sole in Galley, Head, & Foot of Companionway with Teak & Holly elsewhere
- Screens & shades for all Ports
- Glebe Creek Hatch Screens
- Glebe Creek Companionway Cafe Doors w/Glass/Screen Inserts
- 2-Burner Gimbaled Propane Stove and Oven w/Security Bar.
- 2 - 10# Aluminum Propane Tanks. Recertified 2020
- Frigoboat Keel Cooled 12V Refrigeration w/Electric Drain Pump, Smart Speed Control ('06) & Electronic Freezer Control ('12)
- Fore and Aft Berth Cushions replaced with Memory Foam pads and Premium Fabric Covers. 2019
Electrical Systems and Equipment
The Island Packet 350 is equipped with both 12 Volt Ship's and 2 - 30 Amp Shorepower Systems. One of the 120 Volt Shorepower Systems is dedicated to the Cooling & Heating System. There is a cross-over switch allowing AC to power on through the "House" supply.
- IP Cruising Electrical Upgrade: 5 Group 27 Lifeline AGM House Batteries (2012) and a Group 25 Lifeline AGM Engine Start Battery (2012), a Momentary Switch to start Engine from the House Bank; Balmar 110Amp High Output Alternator w/3-stage Regulator (2005) & an Upgraded 40 Amp ProMariner Charger w/Equalization Function.
- Amp and Volt Meters on 12 Volt Electrical Panel
- Prosine 1800 True Sine Wave 1800 Watt Inverter
- 215 Watt Kyocera Solar Panel on Kato Dinghy Davits w/Blue Sky controller and Display 2012
- Link 20 Battery Monitor for AGM House and Start Banks
- 4 - 12V Outlets w/DC Breaker
- 6 Hella 12V Fans
- 2 - 50' 30 Amp Shorepower Cables
- GFI Receptacles
- Courtesy Entry Lights at Companionway, Nav Station & Battery Switch
Electronics and Navigation
A Raymarine C95 Multifunctional Display (MFD) located at the Helm displays Navionics Vector Charts and NOAA Raster Charts and input from various other instruments via the Raymarine Seatalk data network. Radar and AIS are displayed on user selected screens. The C95 has the latest Lighthouse Software update (2017) allowing display screens to be viewed remotely on iPad or Android devices using Raymarine Rayview or Raycontrol software.
- Standard Horizon VHF at Nav Station w/RAM at Helm & integrated with Lat/Lon data for DSC & one button auto distress calling (2018). MMIS ID passes to new owner
- Raymarine 418 Digital Radar on Mast 2012
- Raymarine C95 MFD at Helm. Navionics Gold Charts of US East Coast & Bahamas and NOAA Raster charts for US East Coast 2012
- Raymarine 350 AIS w/Dedicated VHF Antenna 2012
- Raymarine I60 Wind Display & Masthead Transducer 2013
- Raymarine ST60 Retractable Depth and Speed (Spare speed transducer on board)
- Raytheon ST6000, Type 100/300 Auto Pilot mounted Below Deck.
- Alpine AM/FM/CD Player, Alpine Multi-Disc CD, DVD Player w/Bose 151 Speakers
- Samsung HD Flat Screen TV with HDMI interface and OTA-HD Mast Top Antenna & RG6 Cable 2012
Sails and Rigging
"Bon Attitude" has a modern, high aspect, masthead, cutter rig with a keel stepped mast and twin backstays. All sails including main are on Furling Systems.
- Mack Furling Main 2012
- Furling Staysail on a Hoyt Self-Tacking Boom
- Furling 135% Genoa
- Topping Lift, Staysail & Genoa Furling Lines, Genoa Sheets New 2012
- Lewmar Primary 44ST Winches; 40ST Mainsail Winch & 16ST Staysail Winch
- Mast Mounted Lewmar Halyard Winches
- Spare Mainsail Halyard led to Cockpit
- 3 Winch Handles
- Boom Vang
- Rigged for Cruising Spinnaker
Island Packet 350s are driven by the very reliable Yanmar 3JH3E, 3 cylinder, self aspirated, Fresh Water Cooled Diesel.
- Exhaust Elbow and Injectors replaced at 2500 hours
- Prop Shaft and Cutlass Bearing Replaced Replaced 2015
- Impeller and Speed Seal Cover replaced at 3700 hours 2012 (Documentation on Bon Attitude)
- Valves set at 3200 hours
- Fresh Water Intake Hose and Radiator Cap 2013
- Impeller 2019
- Starter Relay and Emergency Starter Switch Replaced 2013
- Injector Pump Seals 2013
- Tachometer Replaced 2013
- Engine Temperature Gauge Replaced 2019 (Spare Temperature Sender on-board)
- Electric Auto/Manual Bilge Pump 2012
- Mechanical Bilge Pump
- ShureFlo Aqua King Domestic Water Pump 2013
- Groco C60 Raw Water Anchor Washdown at Bow 2012
- Prop Shaft and Cutlass Bearing Replaced 2015
- 3-Blade Fixed Prop
- Whitlock Rack and Pinion Steering
- Waste System with Y-Valve directing waste to Holding Tank or Overboard Discharge with Macerator Pump. (WASTE TANK REPLACED 2019)
- Shields PolyX Sanitation Hoses 2012
- Raritan PH11 Marine Head Rebuilt 2012
- Oil Change Pump
- Complete set of OEM and Digital Manuals
- Many Spare Parts
Hull and Deck
The Island Packet 350 has a solid glass hull and synthetically cored deck with molded-in bowsprit and sugarscoop swim platform. Her molded Non-skid deck surface and bulwarks make for safe deck work. Her cockpit is long enough for sailing, entertaining and napping. She has a deep divided Anchor Locker and a sealed Propane Locker that drains overboard.
- All Exterior TEAK was completely stripped and Refinished 2018
- AB 9-1/2' Hard Bottom Dinghy with Tohatsu 6HP Outboard
- 2 - 10# Aluminum Propane Tanks w/Regulator, Hoses and Solenoid Recertified 2019
- 2 Anchor Davits on Bowsprit w/Chocks
- Simpson Lawrence 1000 Sprint Vertical windlass w/Up-Down Controls at Bow and Helm
- Ancre Haute Performance Anchor w/110' Chain (2020) and 180' 3-strand Nylon Rode
- 25# Bruce w/15' Chain & 150' 3-Strand Nylon Rode
- Kato Dinghy Davits w/Stabilizing Bar and Solar Panel Mounts 2012
- Dodger w/Side and Aft Handrails & Removable Front Panel
- Bimini and Connecting Panels with Sighting Windows
- Full Wraparound Enclosure with Side Curtains of Stratoglass 2012
- Stern Rail Seats
- Cockpit Cushions with Drain Dry Foam 2014
- 3 Stainless Dorades w/SS Protectors making great handholds
- Sunbrella Canvas Binnacle, Hatch, Winch Covers & Dodger Windows
- Glebe Creek Teak Cockpit Table w/drop leaves
- Glebe Creek Cafe Companionway Doors
- Drink Holder
- Fenders, Dock Lines & Boat Hook
- Magma Propane BBQ w/Cover
- Filtration System for Dockside Water
- SS Flagpole with Stern Mount
- Booster Seat for Helm
- USCG Safety Package
- Jack Lines in both Cockpit and along both side decks
- Lifesling on Stern Pulpit
- Island Packet Emergency Tiller
- MOB Function on Raymarine C95
- VHF w/one Button distress through DSC, MMSI with Registered # passing to new owner
- Engine Compartment Automatic Halotron (Environmentally Friendly) Hand Held Fire Extinguisher System