- Flag Blue topsides
- Light grey and white bordered nonskid deck.
The deck is foam cored with knitted bi-directional E-glass/Kevlar. The deep-V hull design has wide side decks and the elevated bridge deck rises hydraulically for complete engine room access.
- Anchor pulpit with roller
- Built-in anchor locker forward deck with hatch access
- Storage boxes in cockpit deck port and starboard
- Swim platform with telescoping swim ladder under platform
- Cockpit stern seating
- Cockpit shower
- Hard top pilothouse with full eisenglass enclosure
The pilothouse area features:
Port: "L" shaped dinette seating area with varnished double pedestal table for entertaining.
Starboard: Helm station with helm seat
From the bridge deck and down two steps are the conveniently located Galley immediately to port and Head immediately to starboard.
- Corian counter tops
- Cherry trim cabinets with tambour doors and drawer storage
- 3-Drawer storage below galley countertop forward
- Norcold DE351D 12-v/110-v refrigerator under the counter built-in
- 6-Gallon Seaward stainless steel water heater
- Kenyon electric solid element two burner cook top
- Microwave oven mounted on shelf above an outboard stovetop
- Pressure hot/cold freshwater system
- Air Conditioning digital controls
- Marine Double 110-volt outlet
Aft outboard port is the Galley with a single stainless steel sink, Grohe gooseneck faucet, Norcold refrigerator/freezer, Kenyon solid element two burner cook top, Panasonic microwave oven, Corian countertop and cherry trimmed drawers and cabinets.
Aft starboard is the enclosed head with a large vanity with Corian countertop, stainless steel sink, Grohe shower faucet, a shelf above the sink, and cabinet storage under the countertop.
- Slate blue Corian vanity countertop
- Stainless steel sink
- Grohe faucet and shower with holder
- Manual Raritan marine toilet plumbed to holding tank
- Storage below sink and cabinet
- Towel bars – bulkhead mounted
- Mirror on forward bulkhead with 12-volt fluorescent light above
- Double 110-volt GFI outlet
- Overhead 12-volt dome light
- Opening window port with screen
- Fiberglass molded in floor with shower sump
Next forward is a full-width Main Salon area with:
- Settees along both port and starboard sides
- Storage compartments with doors above
- Storage lockers under the seats
Forward are the sleeping accommodations complete with:
- V-berth with filler cushion to form a double berth.
- Flatscreen TV over V-berth
- Teak trimmed storage areas and shelves are above and along the hull sides.
- Below the hull side shelves forward, the hull side is teak batten trimmed.
- Drawer storage port and starboard under the aft end of the "V" berth.
- Step/seat with storage compartment below, which makes getting into the "V" berth easy
Interior Highlights include:
- Teak and holly sole varnished
- One starboard side opening port with window screen
- Two portside opening ports with window screens
- One large overhead opening hatch with screen
- Five 12-volt overhead dome lights
- Portside mid-ship air conditioning outlet vent
- Port and starboard Frigast 12-volt reading lamps at V-Berth
- Double 110-volt outlet portside forward in V-berth area
- Maxwell electric windlass with remote control at helm and deck foot switches
- Bruce 33 lb plow anchor with chain
- Swim platform Weaver davit mounts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.