HULL and DECK
- Green Awl-gripped topsides, with double white boot stripe
- White deck with sand colored contrasting nonskid deck.
The deck is foam cored with knitted bi-directional E-glass/Kevlar. The deep-V hull design has wide side decks and the elevated bridge deck rises hydraulically for complete engine room access.
- Anchor pulpit with roller
- Built-in anchor locker forward deck with hatch access
- Storage/fish boxes in cockpit deck port and starboard
- Edson radar mast
- Swim platform with telescoping swim ladder under platform
- St. Croix Davits
- Cockpit shower
- St Croix davits and outboard engine mounting bracket
The pilothouse area features:
Port: "L" shaped dinette seating area with varnished double pedestal table for entertaining. Additionally, there are two short table pedestals to lower the table and convert the settee into a berth.
- Stamoid soft top pilothouse has a Bimini top with full Eisenglass enclosure
Starboard: Helm station with helm seat
Helm controls include:
- Vetus bow thruster
- Bennett trim tab control switches
- Bennett trim tab position indicating gauges
- Dual engine and bucket controls
HELM and NAVIGATION ELECTRONICS
- Raymarine E120 Plotter/ Radar 2kw closed
- Raymarine Autopilot
- ST-60 Tridata speed/depth/water temp.
- Icom M304 VHF with DSC
- KVH Azimuth 1000 Digital Compass
From the bridge deck and down three steps are the conveniently located head to port galley forward of the head. To Starboard is the settee covered in green Ultra Suede.
The Galley is located on the port side with a single stainless steel sink, Norcold refrigerator/freezer, Kenyon solid element two burner cook top, Panasonic microwave oven, Corian countertop and all cherry finished drawers and cabinets.
- Off-white Corian counter tops
- Cherry cabinets with tambour doors and drawer storage
- 3-Drawer storage below galley countertop forward
- Norcold DE351D 12-v/110-v refrigerator under the counter built-in
- 6-Gallon Seaward stainless steel water heater
- Kenyon electric solid element two burner cook top
- Panasonic Microwave oven mounted on shelf above an outboard stovetop
- Pressure hot/cold freshwater system
- Double 110-volt outlet
- Chelsea clock and barometer
HEAD (port and aft of galley):
Aft portside is the enclosed head with a large vanity with Green Corian countertop, stainless steel sink, Grohe shower faucet, a shelf above the sink, and cabinet storage under the countertop.
- Green Corian vanity countertop
- Stainless steel sink
- Grohe faucet and shower with holder
- Manual Raritan marine toilet plumbed to holding tank
- Storage below sink and cabinet
- (4) Towel bars – bulkhead mounted
- Mirror on forward bulkhead with 12-volt fluorescent light above
- Double 110-volt GFI outlet
- Overhead 12-volt dome light
- Opening window port with screen
- Fiberglass molded in floor with shower sump
GIGI has a WJ 38 interior with a forward bulkhead between the salon/galley and the V-berth.
- V-berth with filler cushion to form a double berth.
- Cherry finished with ample storage and hanging locker.
- Below the hull side shelves forward, the hull side is cherry batten trimmed.
- Drawer storage port and starboard under the aft end of the "V" berth.
- Step/seat with storage compartment below, which makes getting into the "V" berth easy.
Interior Highlights include:
- Teak and holly sole varnished
- Green Ultra Suede settee fabric
- Two starboard side opening port with window screen
- Two portside opening ports with window screens
- One large overhead opening hatch with screen
- Five 12-volt overhead dome lights
- Port and starboard Frigast 12-volt reading lamps at V-Berth
- Double 110-volt outlet portside forward in V-berth area
- (4) Series 27 Lifeline house system batteries
- (2) Series 24 Lifeline starting batteries
- Battery parallel switch
- On/Off battery switches for inverter, bow thruster, house circuits, parallel system & engine start
110-volt AC System:
- Trace Inverter - Model U2512SB 25-kw high efficiency power
- Dockside electrical cables
- Tinned wire throughout
- All underwater hardware connected to an electrical bonding system
- ABYC standards 12-volt/110-volt control distribution panel with volt/amp metering
- Twin 1998 Cummins Diamond B 310-hp FWC diesel engines. Port engine was replaced the winter of 2010 and has 196 hrs. Stbd. engine is original and has 532 hrs.
- Twin Hamilton water jet propulsion system
- Vetus 50 KGF bow thruster
- Racor 1000MA fuel filter/separator
- Bennett trim plate system with indicator gauges and helm controls
- Teleflex hydraulic steering
- (2) Bilge blowers
- (3) Rule automatic bilge pumps
- Shower sump pump
- Sea Fire Halon fire control system
- Holding tank with tankwatch III gauge and "Y" valve
- Maxwell electric windlass with remote control at helm and deck foot switches
- Bruce 33 lb plow anchor with chain
- Swim platform with stowable ladder
"GIGI" is a low hour, well equipped 36 Whisperjet. That has been stored with either Little Harbor Yachts or The Hinckley Company her whole life and has been enrolled in the "Jet Boat Program" she shows well and should be highly considered. All service records are available.
Please inspect this vessel and make an offer.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.