INTRODUCING Nova Scotia build " Brighter Days " Monk 36 2003
The Monk 36 is commonly referred to and quoted as the "cruiser's cruiser". Mostly because it caters toward the more knowledgeable boater and the boater that dares to go further afield. This Ed Monk design is well proven in the most torrid of seas yet accommodates the boater's requirements for extended stays in quiet coves and inlets. This Nova Scotia built trawler exhibits all the robust integrity of a "down east / north east" yacht. If you are wishing to skip by the multitude of generic trawlers built in the Orient this is an obvious choice.
BRIGHTER DAYS Monk 36 semi-displacement trawler is ready for her new owners.
SOME KEY NOTES;
- BRIGHTER DAYS has spent the first 17 years of her lifetime on the brackish waters of the Chesapeake Bay- hauled and shrink wrapped every winter to keep her out of the winter weather- and now she's in beautiful Merritt Island . Full time transferable slip available at Harbortown Marina !
- The Original Owner special ordered the Cummins 270 hp Diesel - the 220 hp Cummins came standard in the 36 Monk
- A special ordered custom built ESI fuel polishing system (only one on the market.)
- Ultra Quiet Onan Exhaust system for the generator
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Washer / Dryer Combo
- Modified Stainless Steel Rudder ( better maneuverability )
- Vetus Bow Thruster 55 - Upper and Lower helm controls
- Meticulously kept engine room with lots of lighting
You will enjoy her approachable size, full walkaround decks, flybridge and interior helm station, as well as inviting interior complete with two separate staterooms and full heads.
True to her name, BRIGHTER DAYS' master stateroom is spacious and delightfully brighter than most other aft cabin designs, featuring large windows on three sides - let the sun shine in! Storage throughout. Thoughtful additions all around including custom chart/tool drawer, additional foldout countertop, high quality screen doors and large deck boxes.
Make your appointment to see BRIGHTER DAYS today !