- Vessel Electronics: MFD and Charts last updated June 2017
- RAYMARINE GS125 12" display ( lower station) with Navionics platinumchart cards for New England and Nova Scotia. 2014
- RAYMARINE E125 hybrid display ( upper station) 2014
- RAYMARINE C127 display ( upper station) 2014
- RAYMARINE AIS Module
- RAYMARINE 24" 4KW Radar w/ Digital Color Scanner 2014
- STANDARD HORIZON GX2150 VHF 2013 w/ remote mic. For lower helm .
- RAYMARAINE integrated 170 data display 2013 ( upper and lower stations) with Wind, Speed and temperature and dept.
- FLIR NIGHT VISION
- Simrad AP22 AUTOPOLOT, ( original) lower, upper panels and network integrated.
- CAMERA mounted in salon with viewing from fly bridge.
Cockpit and Bridge
The 36 Sabre FB has a deep and spacious aft cockpit with plenty of room to move around or just lounge. There are three large lazarette hatches with gas struts offering easy access to plenty of storage. A large swim platform gives easy access to the water and a transom door for easy boarding along with access to the removable dingy davits.
High and large diameter hand rails constructed of 316 stainless steel offer a safe and easy passage from cockpit to the foredeck.
The forward deck has (2) large recessed lockers forward for storing mooring lines and fenders.
The stairs to the command bridge are recessed into the back of the salon bulkhead and gently sloped as to be comfortable to climb or descend facing forward.
The flybridge offers helm and companion pedestal seats and an additional double bench seat aft for guests.
Canvas covers the varnished FB Helm and Companion seats and aft bench seating.
- Dingy davits on transom
- 3 New flush mounted rod holders transom aft.
- 8' Zodiac inflatable ( no engine )
- Swim Platform w/ladder
- Transom Door
- Stainless steel bow/side deck rail
- Teak/stainless steel flybridge ladder
- Teak toe rails
- Teak covering boards
- Durable Cetol finish on all teak
- Hall Spars flybridge mast
- Windlass with remote and foot controls
- Hot/cold cockpit shower
- Cockpit washdown spigot
Main Salon and Interior
As you enter the Salon you will be impressed by the sense of luxury with the beautifully finished woodworking details and craftmanship of a Sabre Yacht. The large opening windows gives the impression that this boat is considerably larger than a 36 footer and the newly installed OceanAir blinds give her a great updated appearance. Aft to port is a comfortable L-Shaped settee with hi-lo table that adjusts to dining table height and will convert to an additional sleeper. Opposite, to starboard is the entertainment center to which a helm seat is attached for used with the lower station.
The Captain will like the excellent site lines from the lower helm station that provides a comfortable steering station when the weather is too hot, cold or wet to be on the command bridge. The owners of FloTilly have added an attractive forward facing mate seat with teak arm rests and back to port creating great forward facing visibility. Ahead of the mate seat is a great cabinet for storage and the top is a great spot for chart viewing.
The galley down features a double basin sink and Corian counter tops. The open overhead to the salon keeps the atmosphere open and bright. Opposite the galley to starboard is a large head offering a separate enclosed stall shower and lots of storage. The Private master forward offers a comfortable and large center berth with plenty of storage and its own private entrance to the head.
- Head faucet w/ molded sink Corian countertops
- Cedar-lined hanging locker
- Stall shower w/ plexi door
- (2) Overhead hatch w/ screen... MASTER OVERHEAD HATCH NEW 2022
- (4) Opening portlight w/ screen
- (4) Portlight blinds
- (4) Pilothouse sliding windows
- Pilothouse window blinds
- Pilothouse sliding side deck door
- 2-burner flush electric cooktop
- Under counter AC/DC refrigerator
- Panasonic microwave
- Panasonic TV w/ VCR
- 2018 Fusion 3 zone Bluetooth, Serius enabled and connected to Vessel networking.
- 16,000 btu Marine Air Systems A/C 12,000 btu Marine Air Systems A/C (Reverse cycle heating)
- Jabsco electric head
- Red/white overhead lighting Engine room lighting Courtesy lighting
FloTilly's engine room is accessed through a large hatch in the pilothouse floor. Good access and lighting makes for easy service work. Everything is thoughtfully arranged, with most day-to-day items directly accessible from the hatch opening.
- (2) Yanmar 6LYA-STP 370hp marine diesels Port 874 Hours, Starboard 943 Hours
- Westerbeke 7kW genset w/ soundshield
- Hydraulic steering system
- (2) Shore power connector
- (2) Shore power cord
- 12V DC power plug
- (2) Engine start battery
- (2) House service battery
- Genset start battery
- Protech 4 battery charger
- Bass DC panel w/ backlight
- Bass AC panel w/ backlight
- Bennett trim tabs
- Fireboy engine room fire control system
- (2) Fireboy engine shutdown remote
- (2) Racor diesel fuel filter
- Reverso oil change system
- (2) Groco bronze raw water strainer
- Engine room ventilation fan
- Fresh water pump w/ accumulator tank
- (2) Rule auto bilge pump
- (2) Bilge water alarm Rule shower sump pump Remote control spotlight
- (2) Aluminum 150 gal fuel tank
- (2) Poly 50gal fresh water tank
- Poly holding tank w/ monitor alarm
- Seaward 11gal hot water tank
- (1) 40lb CQR Plow Anchor, 30' Chain, swivel, and 300ft rode with upper and lower station controls for Anchor Windlass
- (1) Spare Fortress anchor, 25' chain, 250' 3 strand anchor rode.
- 150 Fallon ATL fuel bladder with 1" hose upgrade
- Sunbrella flybridge bimini top
- Sunbrella flybridge helm cover
- (2) Sunbrella flybridge seat cover
- CQR anchor w/ chain and rode
- Full complement of 5/8 dock lines.
- 4- Fenders with matching covers
- 2- Inflatable fenders with matching covers
- Roll up Zodiac with HP air floor and equipped with quick released swim platform mounts.
- Suitable set of spare filters and hosing for a season of cruising.
Vessel Emergency Systems
- FireBoy Halon fire suppression in Engine Room inspected 2017
- 3X auto bilge pumps
- 4X Type ABC Fire Extinguishers
Lift Raft and Equipment
- LIFE RAFT : Viking Rescyou-4-peron Valise, SOLAS specified type 1 Group SN11685343 Certified 2018
- Fog Signal Air Horns, ( switch located lower Console)
- Solas flair kit
- Ditch Bag... VHF and Vessel Particulars located inside.
- Emergency water PAC x2
- Emergency Food Bar x2
- Floating Knife
- Light Sticks x6
- Air Horn
- First Aid Kit
- Emergency light
- Emergency blanket
- Wet note pad
- Sea sick medication
- Hand Held VHF
Boat Upgrades since 2016
2022: New overhead hatch in Master Cabin.
2018: New Awl-Grip Flag Blue painted hull.
- Fusion Radio, 3 Zone, Bluetooth, Sirius enables and connected to Vessel networking
- Raymarine software upgrade to network Axiom mfd and Flir Camera
- Replaced original plastic port and starboard through hull fittings with flush SS fittings and bronze sea cocks
- Installed Blue Seas OLED 4 point bilge alarm panels to the upper and lower helm consoles
- For preventative maintenance purposes, Stbd. engine cover lifted, inter-coolers, turbo assembly cleaned inspected and replaced worn hosing in inaccessible spaces.
- Spare props tuned, polished and installed
- Raw water washdown system installed
- Flir M100 Night Vision Camera installed with complimentary 9" Axiom monitor for the Lower Helm Console
- New Blueseas 50 Amp Battery charger with remote panel
- Replaced house and starter batteries
- New SS swim Ladder
- Swim Platform removed and any wet core sections filled with epoxy
- Replaced Hot Water heater
- New Cushions and cover for upper Console settee
- New Bimini Sock
- Replaced underwater lighting and upgraded system relays
- Kallenburg dual horns, compressor and fog horn switching
- Exhaust hoses replaced
- Engine injectors pulled and serviced
- Port inter coolers and turbo assemblies were inspected and serviced
- Fuel tank system polished
- Pompanette Helm Chair with matching cherry arm rests and back, anchored with pelican hooked through bolted and backing plate.
- Dirt Devil central vacuum system installed
- Replaced salon blinds with OceanAir Fabric Blinds
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.