STEADFAST was built for a yachtsman that wanted the best Hinckley has to offer. She has optional 370 Yanmar engines, generator, AC, lovely teak decks, varnished interior, etc. Please take a look below at the many options STEADFAST has for elegant entertaining and cruising.
*This is a "Hinckley Certified Pre-Owned Boat" (CPO boat).
HULL & DECK
The hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream cabin house with nonskid deck.
- Double Light Cream bootstripe
- Red bottom
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome painted to match deck.
- Large side windows in Pilothouse open electrically
- (3) Low-profile opening aluminum hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens
- (2) Electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- Night vision camera
- Custom 27" Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Sunpad on cabin top
Seating: The cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom with removable cushions at transom door. Aft-facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit. Cushions are covered in Sunbrella Navy with Vellum piping.
More cockpit features:
- Teak sole with black caulking
- Teak interior and capped cockpit coaming.
- Starboard transom door from swim platform
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Built-in flip down cockpit steps mounted port and starboard.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat.
- Salt water wash down
- Stamoid cockpit cover
- Two SS rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side deck
- Stern seat filler at transom door
- Two drink holders for stern seating
The Pilothouse is fully air conditioned and has several custom features such as full length overhead teak hand rail.
- Teak finished pilothouse upper sides and dash.
- Teak sole in Pilothouse
- Pilothouse refrigerator
- Two 10k BTU Air Conditioning units
- (4) Pilothouse windows (with green tint) include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Ivory Ultraleather with Admiral Piping, Stidd 500W helmsman and passenger seats on powder-coated manual pedestals with Power fore-aft
- Cushioned settees port and starboard – Sunbrella Navy with Sunbrella Vellum piping
- Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves; removable with storage bag.
- Insulated white overhead has four (2) Electric opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- Storage locker under pilothouse settee
- 110V-AC outlet – Port fwd
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Sunbrella Eisenglass Toast 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Sunbrella Toast windshield and window covers
- Sunbrella Toast cockpit weather covers
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick II" with Heading hold and H-Lock (new heading sensor, 2020)
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Top-opening locker
- (2) Cup holders
- Custom dash fiddles
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine ST-6002 Autopilot - interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine E140 color chartplotter, GPS, with radar overlay (GPS antenna, 2019)
- Sirius Satellite Weather for Raymarine Chartplotter
- Ritchie Compass – helm integral mounted
- Raymarine Tri-data
- Standard Horizon GX1500S VHF with Ram Mic
- 22 inch Solé HD LCD mounted behind louver locker door on fwd bulkhead. Picture source is upgraded stereo with DVD player.
- Samsung Blue-ray player
- Fusions Stereo (2019) with Sirius Satellite Radio, Bluetooth + remote at helm and aft helm deck
- Upgraded Alpine speakers, amplifiers, subwoofer in pilothouse,
- KVH M1 Satellite TV system with Direct TV network (Sat Dome painted to match deck color)
- (2) Pair of speakers – In V-berth forward bulkhead, pilothouse. Forward and pilothouse speakers have remote volume control.
- iPod Connection
The interior is finished in varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
- Air conditioning cabin vents
Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Witch Hazel Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Sea Frost refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop and has a Corian stove cover that adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. The sink has a Corian cover. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Heat duct.
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella Navy with Vellum pipin.
- Storage locker under portside V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front door.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
- Fishing rod storage for four rods
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- Start – Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House – Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries – 210-amps each (2019)
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord.
- Victron inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- Onan 9-kw generator with sound shield
- Twin Yanmar 8LV 370 hp Diesels in lieu of standard engines
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- Side Power 7" hydraulic bow thruster
- Hinckley custom "JetStick II" control system is integrated with the bow thruster
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator
- Optional Livorsi Tachometer with LCD multi-function display
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- High pressure deck wash pump
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and an overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down.
- Marine Air Systems Air Conditioning – forward cabin=10k BTU and pilothouse=20k BTU.
- Oil change kit
- Algae-X 400 Fuel Conditioners for engines
- Algae-X 200 Fuel Conditioners for generator
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 25' stainless steel chain & 150' anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Bow varnished burgee pennant staff with flush socket.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.