Manufacturer Provided Description
The Island Packet 370 represents the combined talents of the engineering, design, sales, and marketing staff at Island Packet, coupled with the constructive and enlightened feedback of our enthusiastic owners and dealers. Marking a notable evolution in the Island Packet family, the 370 offers refined keel shapes and a higher aspect ratio rig for increased performance, new rudder shaft and blade geometry for enhanced control under sail and power, and a watertight anchor locker bulkhead for added security. The accommodations also shine, with the ever popular island berth both fore and aft, a separate shower stall in the head, and an optional Plus Package that boasts a solid, bevel planked teak and oak sole, premium Corian countertops in the galley and head, and furniture quality satin finish varnish on all interior wood surfaces.
The Master Cabin is forward with large island berth, big hanging locker, storage cabinets, drawers and bin, large opening hatch with 2 opening ports.
The Head is next aft to port with private entrances from forward cabin and main salon, vanity, separate shower stall, head w/electric macerator pump, hatch and opening port provide plenty ventilation.
Continue aft to the Main Salon with Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted table that stores up and out of the way when not in use. To port is a settee that pulls out to a double bunk, the starboard settee can be used as a single berth (both settees) are covered in Ultra Leather, storage is located under, behind and over settees, large hatch, 5 opening ports along with 2 dorades provide great ventilation and helps create a light & airy great room feeling.
The U-shaped Galley is next aft to starboard, double stainless steel sinks, 3 burner propane stove w/oven, Seafrost 12 Volt marine refrigeration/freezer, microwave, Corian counters, hot/cold pressurized water, pullout trashbin and galley extension adds to the abundance of counterspace.
Access to the fully equipped Nav Station is located port of galley, through bi-fold doors, just inside the aft cabin and has an adjustable helm seat. Aft Cabin has double berth, storage bin under berth, hanging locker, hatch and 2 opening ports for plenty of ventilation.
- Light, bright interior
- Bevel Plank Teak and Oak Cabin Sole
- Ultra Leather in Main Salon
- Furniture Quality Satin Gloss Varnish Finish on All Interior Woodwork
- Solid Corian Counter Surfaces in Galley (Sahara) and Head (Cocoa)
- Optional Cocktail Table with IP Star Inlay
- (2) Marine Air Reverse Cycle Heat and Air Units with Passport I/O Controls Professionally inspected in 2019
- Froli sleep system for both berths - available but not installed
The U-shaped galley is located to starboard of the companionway and is a convenient and safe place to work.
- Double bowl, deep, stainless steel sinks
- Force 10 Gimbaled 3 Burner Propane Stove with Oven
- 2 - 10lb Propane Tanks
- 12V Refrigerator and Freezer- Seafrost Professionally Inspected in 2019
Deck and Hull
Most All Teak refinished 2018 - 2019
Island Packet gives you an easily traveled deck with bulwarking and great non-skid for secure footing. There are handholds the length of the cabin top and around the dodger.
- Muir Atlantic 1000 Reversible Electric Windlass with Deck and Cockpit Controls
- 200' 5/16" Chain with Swivel and Rope Safety Tail
- Salt Water Wash Down Replaced 2015
- Sidepower SP75TI 6HP Bow Thruster with Joystick Control on Pedestal NEW Props 2019
- 3 Stainless Steel Dorades with Stainless Guards
- 35# CQR Anchor
- Danforth Anchor
- Kato Dinghy Davits with Upgraded Tackle and Stabilizer Bar
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Dodger with aft grab rail, Bimini and Connector Panel NEW 2018
- Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Shower
- Swim Ladder
- Magma Propane Rail Mounted Grill with Sunbrella cover
- Folding Wheel
Sails and Rigging
Rigging Tuned in 2018
Crazy 8 has a safe and versatile cutter rig to allow a balanced boat in all conditions.
- Main Sail - Charleston Spars in Mast Furling
- Genoa - Harken Furling
- Stay Sail - Harken Furling with Self- Tacking Hoyt Boom
- Storm Sail - Main
- 2-Lewmar 44 ST Primaries
- 2-Lewmar 30 ST Winches Halyard/Line Control
- Spare Halyard
- New Running Rigging
- Twin Backstays
- Windex added 2019
- Chainplates re-bedded in 2018
- Raymarine ST-60 Speed/ Depth/ Wind
- Raymarine ST6002 Smart Pilot S2G Type 1 (24,000 lbs)
- Raymarine E80 Color Chart Plotter on Navpod W/RS125 WAAS GPS Sensor
- 2KW Radar Antenna Mast Mounted
- ICOM 502 DSC VHF Radio W/ Ram Mic in Cockpit
- JVC DVD/CD/MP#/ Sat Radio Ready W/ 2 Salon Speakers and 2 Waterproof Cockpit Speakers
- Dynex 24" LCD TV
- Shakespeare Sea-Watch Antenna With Control Box
- 5 - Group 31 AGM Batteries - 1-Start, (New in 2016), 4-House
- Xantrex Linklite Battery Monitor
- Balmar High Output Alternator W/ Digital Dual Charge
- Charles 40 Amp Charger
- True Power 1000 Watt Inverter
- 2 Sunforce 130 Watt Solar Panels Mounted on Kato Davit Mount with Digital Controller
- 3-30 Amp 50 Ft Shore Power Cords
- Galvanic Isolators
Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar 54 HP Diesel Engine with 1652 Hours
- Manual and Electric Bilge Pumps
- Electric Macerator Pump (NEW 2019) with Valves for Overboard Discharge of Holding Tank
- Water Tank and Holding Tank are Fiberglass
- Fuel Tank is Marine Grade Aluminum
- Parmax 3 Pumps for Shower Sump and Icebox Drain
Crazy 8 is a boat that this family has loved and enjoyed. They were the second owners and were knowledgeable boaters.
ANNUAL MAINTENANCE: Boat hauled, bottom painted with ablative, prop and thruster props coated with Propcoat, hull waxed, engine oil and filter changed, fuel filter changed and RAcor filter changed.
RUNNING RIGGING REPLACED: Jib sheets, furling line, main sheet, main outhaul, main furling, Boom Vang, Main Topping lift, Staysail Furling Line, Inspected Main, Jib and Staysail Halyards.
Note - Clock does not convey