Manufacturer Provided Description
The 370 Sundancer. The generous dimensions of this express-style boat make it exceptionally qualified for cruising and entertaining, and an extensive list of sterndrives or inboards, gas or diesel, lets you choose your preferred power. A roomy interior with forward center berth, big mid-stateroom and convertible salon sofa can sleep six in comfort. Plus there's a full galley and head, and a 26-inch flatscreen TV with remote DVD player.
The 370 Sundancer has a Spacious interior featuring a centerline Queen Berth forward with a lounge feature allowing you to raise the head of the berth to access storage or sit up in comfort. The Mid-Berth offers the versatility of a U-shaped seating area by day and a double berth by night. Both staterooms feature a privacy curtain.
The open salon features a large sofa/settee that pulls out for a large twin sleeper and an adjoining galley with ample storage, cabinetry and appliances for extended cruising.
The ensuite is aft of the galley and features a separate enclosed shower.
The cockpit lounge is open and inviting with enough seating to accommodate 10+ adults. This 370 has been customized featuring a large aft sunshade with drop-down panels.
- Centerline Queen Berth with lounge flip-up section
- Ample storage and closet space on either side of berth
- Privacy Curtain
- Under beth drawers and storage
- Overhead Hatch with screen and shade
- Large Sofa/Settee to Starboard with twin pull-out sleeper
- Reverse-Cycle Heat / AC
- Overhead Cabinets and Storage
- Cherrywood flooring
- Central Vac System
- Removable Solid Wood Table
- 26" Toshiba Flatscreen TV
- U-shaped Lounge with convertible Double Sleeper
- Hanging Locker
- Privacy Curtain
- 18.5" Toshiba Flatscreen TV
- Galley is to Port featuring Cherrywood cabinets
- Sand Corian Countertops
- Recessed 2-burner Kenyon Cooktop
- Large Stainless Sink
- Dometic Refer/Freezer
- Large LG Microwave Oven
- Large Head with separate Stall Shower
- Ample Storage
- Vacu-Flush Head and Vanity
- Bright and Spacious
Cockpit & Deck
Entry to the cockpit is through the starboard side with steps leading to the side-decks for bow access. Forward and to starboard is the wetbar featuring a refer/freezer and Kenyon electric grill, sink and recycling bin. Above is the Samsung 28" Flat screen TV for movie night.
The helm seat is double side and rotates on a swivel base to face into the cockpit for conversation. The companion seat to starboard also swivels to allow for face-face conversation with the cockpit. To port is the almost full stern wide bench with abundant storage underneath. A filler cushion quickly turns this into a massive sunpad or additional sleeping if needed.
Overhead is the custom sunshade to allow for year round cruising.
- Underwater lights
- Cockpit stereo and speakers
- Aft Seating over the swimstep
- Electric Windlass
- New helm canvas enclosure
- New Bimini and Sunshade Canvas
- Custom Cockpit Curtains
- Mooring Cover
Navigation & Electronics
- Raymarine Multifunction E120 Display
- Radar, GPS, Chartplotter
- Closed Array Digital Radar
- Raymarine ST6002 AutoPilot
- Raymarine 240 VHF Radio
- Jabsco Searchlight
- Ritchie compass
- Vetus Bow Thruster
- Fixed Fire Suppression
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Underwater Lights
- Sony RM-X60M Stereo
- Stainless Engine Controls
Note: Presently, the Radar is not communicating with the E-120 Display. Upon inspection by local electronics company, the recommendation is to replace the E120 display and Network hub. Replacement estimate is $5000. Please account for this in your offer.
Machinery & Electrical
This 370 features the highly sought after 375hp Mercruiser 8.2L Horizon Inboard engines that have been professionally maintained. With only 304 & 291 hours respectively, mechanically she is in like new condition. In preparation for sale, the machine space has been professionally detailed and full mechanical records are available for review.
- Mercruiser 8.2L Horizon Inboard with 300 original hours
- 5.0 kW Kohler Generator with 32 original hours
- (4) Group 24 Batteries
- (2) 30amp/125V Shorepower Service
- ProMariner ProNautic 12-40P Battery Charger
West Coast Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.