Offered through an agreement with S&J Yachts and Sail Martha's Vineyard - a non-profit designed to get the kids on the island sailing).
Presenting Starfish, a 2009 B-Yacht 38.
You can't have a bad day on the water on a B-Yacht. Fast, easy, stylish and fun.
The Brenta 38SL is the Daysailer for the 21 Century. She incorporates all of the attributes of the perfect Daysailer; ease of use; blistering performance; low maintenance and drop dead beautiful! With the Leisure furl boom; two speed Harken electric winches; selftacking jib and full hydraulic control to handle the mainsheet; traveler; vang and jib sheets she is remarkable in that you are out and sailing in five minutes and when you return to dock you just roll up the main and jib back into your slip and walk off the boat.
B38 is the outcome of the research into short handed, generous cockpit, high performance and stylish yachts.
The result is a very fast boat easy to handle combined with a high sailing performance.
This is a daysailer with sitting headroom. In the forepeak is a hanging rod for foul weather gear and such; room for sail storage. Aft are port and starboard white fiberglass cabinets storage to port and storage to starboard. Aft of this area are port and starboard settee seats with storage underneath. The interior is elegantly finished off with white high gloss gelcoat and white covered panels. The cabin sole is finished in teak.
Sails and Rigging
- Rig:Carbon fiber spar
- S/S discontinuous PBO Future Fibre rigging
- 2 sets of swept back spreaders
- 2 Harken B50 2 speed electric winches (with foot switches
- Self tacking jib track
- under deck furling line
- Recessed mainsail traveler
- 8 Spinlock stoppers
- Custom anchor system
- Electric anchor winch with wired and wireless remote
- Foredeck flush deck hatch
- Cockpit flush deck hatch
- S/S bow and stern pulpits
- Removable S/S stanchions and lifelines
- 4 folding cleats
- Swimming ladder
- Teak cockpit and deck
Electric panel & oil tank
- One piston for mainsheet control (in and out and out slow)
- One piston to mainsheet Traveler control (up and down)
- One piston to Vang control
- One piston for jib sheet control
- Mirror sail control buttons on both port and starboard wheel pedestals
- 12 volt DC and 110 Volt AV.
- Distribution panel Circuit Breakers
- High output Alternator
- Service Batteries 3 X 105 amps sealed
- Engine Batteries 1X 60 amps
- 110 volt shore power cord
- Automatic battery charger
- Internal 12 volt lights