Ruste Nayle is a clean and well-maintained Catalina 380 cruising sailboat. This popular Catalina 380 model won Cruising World?s Boat of the Year for the Mid-Size Cruisers when it was first introduced in 1997. The interior has a very spacious aft cabin with a queen size center-line berth. The aft cabin and bed can be accessed from both port and starboard sides. Hanging closets and storage cabinets are located on both sides of the stateroom. Ventilation is provided by two opening hatches, two fans, and air-conditioning. The aft cabin has a private access into the head area, which includes a vanity with sink, head, and entrance to the separate enclosed shower stall. The main salon area includes numerous storage cabinets, shelf space, a wrap-around dinette on the port side, and a long bench seat with fold down table on the starboard side. There is also general access to the head area from the salon. The full galley area has good counter space, a 3-burner propane stove with oven, top/front load refrigeration with freezer bin, dry storage locker, and double stainless-steel sink. The navigation station includes a swivel seat, large table with storage, electrical panel, and mounting space for TV on a swivel bracket, electronics, and system monitors. The V-berth area includes a vanity sink, storage locker, storage drawers, shelving, air-conditioning, and a ventilation hatch. The interior is trimmed in a light/medium shade teak with blue fabric upholstery (all in excellent shape). Numerous overhead hatches with screens, and side opening portlights provide for nice ventilation throughout. All interior lighting has been converted to energy saving LED (2017).
- The L-shaped galley is fully equipped with all the conveniences to prepare meals at sea or dockside.
- 3 burner Seaward Princess propane stove with oven.
- Double stainless-steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water (manual pump back up).
- Jabsco pressure water pump with accumulator (2016).
- Tank valves to select any of the 3 water tanks.
- 11-gal Seaward hot water heater (2016). Operates from heat exchanger, and/or 110 vac. Hot water temperature regulator. Bypass valve to aid winterization procedures.
- Frigoboat Keel Cooled Refrigeration System (2012). Includes freezer bin, Guardian System Monitor, Merlin Smart Speed Controller, Coastal MK II Digital Thermostat/Thermometer, Danfoss BD-35 Compressor (2017). Quiet and efficient. Additional foam insulation has been added around refrigeration box.
- Microwave oven. 110 vac.
- Magma propane grill. Rail mounted.
- Two 10 lb steel propane tanks.
Electronics and Navigation
- Edson pedestal with Ritchie magnetic compass.
- Autohelm ST-50 Wind, Depth, and Speed instruments.
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot.
- VHF Standard Horizon Intrepid GX1260S at Nav table, and with RAM mic at helm.
- Garman 740S chart plotter with depth sounder and Blue Chart g2 Vision chip installed. Has provisions for radar but no radar installed. (2012).
- All navigation lights, except steaming light, converted to energy saving LED.
- Anchor Light. Marinebeam sealed LED (2020).
- Haier 19 in LED TV swivel mounted in salon (2012). Watch movies from Fusion DVD stereo system or receive external cable tv signal.
- Fusion MS-AV600 Marine Stereo (2012). 2 salon speakers. 2 cockpit speakers. Plays Sirius/XM, AM, FM, DVD/CD/MP3, and AUX. Cockpit remote control (new) conveys but has not been installed.
- iSERIES Tank Monitor System (2020). Independently monitors all 3 water tanks and waste holding tank content levels.
- Single 30-amp shore power with SmartPlug Boatside Connector (2015). 25 ft SmartPlug cord plus additional 50 ft shore power cord extension.
- 50 amp to 30-amp shore power pedestal adapter.
- 15-amp straight blade to 30 amp locking pigtail adapter.
- ProSafe FS Galvanic Isolator (2020).
- Xantrex MS2000 Sine Wave Inverter/Charger with System Control Panel (2006).
- XBM Battery Monitor System (2006).
- Blue Sea Systems 8080 DC Parallel Battery Switch Panel (2006).
- Windlass power circuit breaker (2006).
- House batteries (2014). 4 Lifeline GPL-4CT 6-volt AGM wired in series/parallel for 440-amp hour capacity.
- Start battery (2014). Optima Group 34M 12-volt AGM dedicated start battery. Charging current is from Balmar Digital Duo Charge system. Xantrex MS2000 Echo Charge is an alternate charge source.
- Balmar Digital Duo Charge (2006). Delivers charging current from House battery to Start battery in accordance with set parameters.
- Ballmar Max Charge MC-614 Multi-Stage Voltage Regulator (2020).
- Alternator (2016). ISKRA 120 amp. External regulation. Serpentine belt driven.
- 110 vac outlets and 12-volt outlets located throughout the cabin area.
- All interior lighting converted to energy efficient LED.
Sails and Rigging
- Off-shore capable rig with double spreader mast, in-line uppers, intermediates, fore and aft lower, forestay, and backstay.
- Z-spar deck step mast and boom with internal outhaul. 56 ft AWL mast head.
- Halyards and lines are led aft to the cockpit. Cabin top clutches.
- Mainsail (2017). Quantum Dacron with full battens, loose foot, 2 reef points, Cunningham, and 3-line Dutchman for easy stowage.
- Tides Marine mainsail track system "Strong Track" (2017). Low friction to hoist and/or drop mainsail.
- Genoa (2017). 140% Quantum Dacron roller furling with foam luff for reefing and UV cover. Spare 155% Genoa (original sail).
- Schaefer 2100 Roller Furling system. Lower drum assembly upgraded in (2014). Forestay and extrusion replaced in (2019).
- Primary Winches: 2 Lewmar-58 self-tailing, two speed.
- Halyard Winches: 2 Lewmar-40 self-tailing, two speed.
- Garhauer EZ Glide G-3 jib car system (2016).
Deck and Hull
- Cockpit canvas (2009) includes dodger, bimini with connector, full cockpit enclosure panels, winch covers, wheel and table cover, dodger window covers, line bags.
- Cockpit cushions (2015). C-Cushions. Off white with blue accent stripe.
- Double lifelines with two cockpit gates on each side of boat (2018).
- Rocna 20 anchor. 44 lbs.
- Fortress FX-23 backup anchor.
- 40 ft ACCO G-4 Chain 5/16 Hi-Test (2015). Spliced to approx. 200 ft of 3 strand rode.
- Maxwell VW 800 Windlass. Horizontally mounted inside anchor locker.
- Anchor locker washdown.
- Edson steering system.
- Walk through transom with swim ladder.
- Folding cockpit table with storage compartment.
- Kato Marine dinghy davits (2011).
- Kato Marine Outboard Motor Hoist (2011).
- Stern Rail Seats.
- Bottom Barrier Coat (2006). 20 mil layups of Interlux 2000E.
- Replaced masthead halyard sheaves and halyards (2013).
- Stern platform handheld shower with hot and cold water.
- Zarcor companionway hatch boards with interchangeable inserts.
- Beta Marine B-35 engine (2016). 35 hp. 520 hours.
- TMC 60A Transmission (2016). 2.45 gear ratio.
- 120-amp alternator (2016). Serpentine belt driven.
- Beta Marine ?CW? Deluxe Engine Control Panel (2016). Includes Tachometer, Engine Hours, Temperature, Oil Pressure, Charging Voltage, Fuel Level. Warning lights and audible alarms.
- Autoprop H5 feathering prop. (New bearings 2019).
- Spare fixed 3 blade prop ? original equipment.
- PSS Dripless Shaft Seal (2016).
- Edson pedestal steering.
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps.
- Bilge counter. Counts number of time bilge pump activates.
- CruiseAir reverse cycle 16,000 BTU air-conditioning with ducting to V-berth, main salon, and aft stateroom.
- Jabsco manual head.
- 30-gal waste holding tank.
- Sanitation hose from head to holding tank (2014).
- Schedule 40 PVC piping from holding tank to deck pump out fitting (2014).
- Macerator pump for offshore use.
- Whale 15 mm Quick Connect freshwater plumbing.
- Dock lines and fenders.
- PFD's and CG safety equipment.
- Weems & Plath SOS Distress light.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- Assorted spare parts and maintenance items.
- Any personal items or pictures.
Additional Units Included