38' Gulfstar Overview
Mi Nina is a 1981 38' Gulfstar motoryacht in nice condition. She offers twin Perkins main engines, Phasor 8 kW generator, oil change system, 2010 West Marine RIB tender and a 2 stateorom 2 head layout. With her 13' attainable height, she is a perfect Great Loop candidate.
38' Gulfstar Vessel Walkthrough
From the covered sundeck, you can walk out either side deck forward, step up to the flybridge or step down into the salon. Once inside the salon, you will find the master stateroom entrance starboard aft, bulwark storage cabinetry to starboard, lower helm starboard forward, sundeck steps aft, storage cabinet port aft, sofa to port and a counter top port forward. Step down forward to find the galley to port and dinette (Converts to a double size berth) to starboard. Walk forward and you will find the guest stateroom and ensuite head. Engine room access is via a salon sole hatch.
The headroom in the salon is 6'5", 6'6" in the dinette and galley, 6'9" in the guest stateroom, 6'6" in the guest head, 6'1" in the master stateroom, 5'8" in the master stateroom tub/shower, 6'10" on the flybridge and 6'2" on the aftdeck. the master stateroom berth is 6'5" long and the guest berth is 6'4" long.
38' Gulfstar Accommodations
Mi Nina offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a queen size berth and ensuite head with a tub/shower; and a guest stateroom forward with a double size berth and ensuite head. The dinette converts to a double size berth also.
38' Gulfstar Salon
The salon offers storage cabinetry in the starboard bulkhead, companionway to the master stateroom starboard aft, steps to the sundeck aft, storage cabinet port aft, sofa to port, counter top port forward, rod storage, bound carpet, opening side windows with screens and blinds and engine room access.
38' Gulfstar Galley
The down galley is to port across from the dinette.
- Force 10 stainless steel 3-burner propane cooktop and oven
- Isotherm refrigerator/freezer (2019)
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Formica countertop
- Teak parquet sole
38' Gulfstar Dining
Dining space is available at the dinette across from the galley and the sundeck teak table.
38' Gulfstar Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth to port, storage drawers and cabinets, shelf, hanging locker, storage cabinet in the companionway, 4 side and 2 aft portlights with curtains, overhead hatch with a screen, fan, bound carpet and an ensuite head with a tub/shower.
38' Gulfstar Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a double size berth to starboard, shelves, storage cabinets, hanging locker, 3 portlights, overhead hatch with a screen, reading lights, fan, bound carpet, benchseat, mirror, anchor chain locker access and an ensuite head.
38' Gulfstar Lower Helm
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon.
38' Gulfstar Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, 3-sided Eisenglass enclosure, non-skid deck, storage under the helm, benchseat with storage to port and aft, Marlin Products helm seat and stainless steel and teak steps to the sundeck.
38' Gulfstar Sundeck
The sundeck offers a hardtop, teak table and two chairs, deck storage box, transom gate, liquor cabinet forward, rod storage, sliding aluminum and glass door to the salon and access to each side deck.
38' Gulfstar Audio/Visual Equipment
- Antop TV antenna
- Toshiba flat screen TV in the salon
- Atak DVD3315 HDMI DVD player in the salon
- Fusion MS-NRX2001 stereo on the flybridge and at the lower helm
38' Gulfstar Electronics
- Garmin GPSMap 7610w multi-function display on the flybridge (2016)
- Garmin autopilot at the lower helm (2016)
- Icom IC-M402 VHF at the lower helm
- Icom Command mic VHF remote on the flybridge
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Airguide barometer at the lower helm
- Airguide thermometer/hygromter at the lower helm
- Seth Thomas tide clock at the lower helm
38' Gulfstar Electrical System
- Phasor K3-8.0K 8 kW generator with approximately 974 hours
- Charles 40 amp battery charger
- Perko battery switch
- 12 vdc outlet at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- 50 amp shore power cord
38' Gulfstar Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Perkins 4-236M 85 HP main engines with approximately 974 hours
- Borg Warner Velvet Drive gearboxes
- Morse engine controls
- Groco sea strainers
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Racor 500FGSS fuel filter for each main engine
- Oil change system
- Aqua Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 units)
- Kuuma 6 gallon water heater
- Manual heads
38' Gulfstar Deck Equipment
- Simpson-Lawrence Seawolf anchor windlass with foot controls
- Fortress FX-23 anchor
- Danforth anchor
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Non-skid decks
- Windshield and windows covers
- Boarding gate each side
- Dock water connection
- Fiberglass and teak swimplatform
- Stainless steel and teak ladder to the swimplatform
- Stainless steel and teak swim ladder
38' Gulfstar Tender
- West Marine 10' RIB tender (2010)
- Johnson 8 HP 2 stroke outboard (2003)
- OMS stainless steel davits
- Forespar stainless steel outboard davit
38' Gulfstar Safety and Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers
- First Alert carbon monoxide detector in the master stateroom
- Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide detector in the master stateroom
- Smoke detector in the master stateroom
- Trident Marine LP Gas Control System in the galley
- Rule bilge pumps
- Ray-Line searchlight
- 2 X liferings
38' Gulfstar Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
38' Gulfstar Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.