The Island Packet 35 provides exceptional cruising and livability in 35 feet. Belowdecks a tri-cabin layout is suited for extended periods and any float plans.
A spacious forward stateroom contains a large V-berth, ample storage and a large cedar lined hanging locker with separate access to the head compartment.
The head has a separate shower stall with a teak seat, shower curtain and mounted shower unit. Deluxe vanity with stainless steel sink, abundant lighting and good ventilation.
The large main salon includes facing settees, a fold down bulkhead table with bottle and storage rack behind. The port settee pulls out to provide a double berth. The adjacent full size nav station faces aft for easy communication. There are large storage drawers for charts and accessories.
The wrap around U-shaped galley with ample storage and counter space, is spot on for the casual, gourmet and cruising chefs.
Topside, the 35 is Island Packet traditional with large unobstructed decks, wide recessed bulwarks, hand rails and safety features. She's an able cutter rig with an easily handled sail plan and handsome stable bowsprit and platform. All control lines are led to the cockpit for ease of use and safety.
The cockpit is large enough to provide comfortable and rigorous cruising, sailing or sleeping. The Edson Pedestal steering is noted for sensitivity, smooth control and exceptional reliability. Cavernous lockers and an insulated ice box are within easy reach.
A cockpit shower and folding swim ladder are both convenient and pleasurable.
- Raymarine Knot, Depth and Wind Direction and Speed
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine E80 Radar/Chart Plotter at the helm and Nav Station
Sails, Rigging & Canvas
- Cutter rig with Harken roller furling on genoa and staysail
- Dutchman mainsail system
- Boom vang
- Whisker pole
- Dodger, bimini and connect panel
- Traveler forward of dodger
- 2 propane tanks
- 3 burner propane stove and oven
- Ice box
- Flatware, dinnerware and glassware
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat
- 110 V Shore power & cord
- Battery charger
- 3 - 12V batteries
- Selector switch
- Life jackets
- Fog horn
- Man overboard pole
- Recovery harness
- Horseshoe buoy
Cockpit & Deck
- Cockpit cushions
- Padded helm seat and back rest
- Avon inflatable dinghy (never used)
- Flag staff and flag
- Teak companionway screens
- Edson steering on pedestal
- Electric windlass with forward and cockpit controls
- Motorized anchor winch with cockpit control
- Anchor chain & rode
- 3 dorade vents
- 5 overhead hatches with screens
- 11 opening ports and screens
- Boat hook
- Mooring lines
- Traveler control lines