About the Island Packet 37
Below decks, the Island Packet 37 has an attractive, functional layout. To starboard, the large wraparound galley with gourmet chef features with exceptional storage. The main salon spans the entire beam of the yacht to provide an open, spacious feel and create generous storage space behind and below the settees.
A foldaway table is mounted on the main cabin bulkhead to provide and unobstructed salon area when the table is not needed. When lowered, the large table with flip-over extension reveals a built-in bottle and glass storage rack, allowing gracious shipboard dining or entertaining.
A pull-out panel in the L-shaped port settee converts this area into a double extra berth. Several built-in cabinets, book racks and a hanging locker are also provided in the salon area.
All interior hanging lockers are cedar lined to ensure freshness. Generous tankage for fuel and water is located below the sole, leaving other areas of the yacht open for storage, adding to the overall stability and minimizing trim changes with tank level. A deep bilge sump is easily accessed through the cabin sole panel.
The navigation station features a large hinged table with generous stowage tray underneath. Charts store in an easily accessible slide-out drawer opposite the navigation area.
Just forward of the main salon is the spacious head compartment. Included is a separate shower area with teak seat, bulkhead mounted shower and controls with overboard drain pump and an overhead track mounted curtain.
The deluxe vanity features a wrap around counter with a polished stainless steel sink, with ample space for toiletries provided in two cabinets.
The private forward stateroom features a wide and long vee-berth with generous storage space provided by drawers, cabinets, bins, shelves and a large hanging locker. Private access to the head and shower from this stateroom adds further to its appeal. Access to the forepeak is provided at the forward end.
The enclosed aft stateroom features a very large double berth and convenient upholstered dressing seat. Ample stowage is provided by a large hanging locker, bureau and shelf space. A full length mirror, two opening ports and an overhead hatch add further to comfort ease in the stateroom.
Seas the Day has window shades throughout her interior.
Deck, Hull & Cockpit
- Simpson Lawrence electric vertical anchor windlass
- (2) Anchor, chain and rodes on bow sprit
- Life raft
- Avon dinghy
- Mercury 6 HP outboard
- Portable outboard lift
- (2) Solar panels
- Cockpit Cushions
- (2) 10# Propane Tanks
- Custom swim platform with ladder
Sails, Rigging & Canvas
- Cutter Rig
- Roller furling mainsail
- Staysail and jib
- Main sheet traveler
- Staysail traveler
- Dodger, Bimini and connect panel (serviceable)
- Cockpit cover
- Canvas line holder mounted on mast at deck level
- Whisker pole mounted on backstay
Electronics, Navigation, Audio, Entertainment
At the Helm and Cockpit
- Raymarine Chartplotter
- Autohelm Autopilot ST6000
- Raymarine ST60 Display
- Autohelm Wind Speed
- Autohelm Depth
- Garmin 2006C GPS Navigator/Receiver
- Raydome Radar mounted on backstay
- Radar reflector on mast
At the Chart Table
- Sony Stereo ICF SW7600GR
- Unione ED VHF + hand set
- Handheld Garmin GPS12 VHF
- Handheld ICom VHF
- Handheld Standard Horizon VHF HY300
- ProStar 12 Photo Voltaic Controller
- WI-FI antenna
- TV that connects to shore power
- Brother printer
Electrical, Mechanical & Plumbing
- (3) Shore power adaptors
- (3) Batteries
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
- High water sensor in bilge
- High power alternator
- Diesel fuel heater
- Portable Honda generator
- Tank level indicator
- Fans in salon and cabins
- Solar vent fan on forward overhead hatch
- Kiwi prop
- Adler Barbour refrigeration and freezer
- Double bowl SS sink with hot and cold water
- Princess 2 burner propane stove with oven
- GE Microwave
- Ample storage for dry goods, provisions, cooking and galley equipment
- Generous counter tops and preparation areas