38' Mariner Overview
Marisol is a 2004 38' Mariner Yachts 38 Orient sedan trawler in nice condition. She offers a single Cummins 220 HP main engine, 2005 Mase 7.6 kW generator, Vetus bowthruster, Sidepower stern thruster, 2019 West Marine 10' RIB tender, AIS and a 2 stateroom layout and galley up design. With her attainable 13' height, Marisol is a perfect Great Loop candidate.
38' Mariner Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the covered aftdeck from the fiberglass swimplatform, you can walk out either side deck, step up the stainless steel and teak ladder to the flybridge or step into the salon via the sliding teak & glass door. Once inside the salon, you will find an L-shaped settee with hi/lo teak table to port, storage cabinet port aft, lower helm with side deck access door starboard forward, benchseat with storage starboard aft and galley port forward. Walk forward and step down to find the guest stateroom to port, head with shower to starboard and master stateroom forward. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches.
The headroom in the salon is 6'5", 6'8" in the master and guest staterooms and shower, 6'7" on the aftdeck and 6'6" on the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 6'5" long and the guest stateroom berths are 6'3" long.
38' Mariner Accommodations
Marisol offers a master stateroom forward with an island queen size berth and a guest stateroom to port aft of the master stateroom with over/under bunks. The head is to starboard and has a curtained shower aft.
38' Mariner Salon
The salon offers an L-shaped settee with storage, stool and hi/lo teak table to port, storage cabinet port aft, side deck access door starboard forward, benchseat with storage starboard aft, opening side windows with curtains, aft windows with curtains, opening center windshield, sliding teak & glass door aft and a teak & holly sole.
38' Mariner Galley
The galley is port forward in the salon.
- Princess 3-burner propane cooktop and oven
- Nova Kool refrigerator and freezer
- Extra large stainless steel sink
- Dry storage
- Chart drawer forward
- Opening side window with curtains
- Teak & Holly sole
38' Mariner Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table and the flybridge table.
38' Mariner Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers an island queen size berth, shelves, storage drawers, hanging locker, 2 portlights with curtains, overhead hatch with a screen, reading lights, teak & holly sole, vanity with mirror and anchor chain locker access.
38' Mariner Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is to port and offers over/under bunks, hanging locker, storage drawers, 2 portlights with curtains, reading lights and a vanity with a mirror.
The head with shower is to starboard.
38' Mariner Lower Helm
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers electronics as described in the electronics section, helm benchseat, side deck access door, anchor windlass control and teak & holly sole.
38' Mariner Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, non-skid deck, 2 benchseats with storage aft, storage under the helm, a benchseat with storage on each side forward, helmseat, teak table and chair aft and a hinged mast.
38' Mariner Aftdeck
The adftdeck offers a hardtop, non-skid deck, transom door to the foberglass swimplatform, two benchseats with storage aft on each side, sliding teak & glass door to the salon, same level access to each side deck, teak & stainless steel ladder to the flybridge and lazarette access.
38' Mariner Audio/Visual Equipment
- Dual stereo/CD in the salon
- JBL MCDC100-2 6-disc CD player
- JBL speakers
38' Mariner Electronics
- Simrad 4G Radar
- AIS receiver
- Simrad NSS8M multi-function display at the lower helm
- Simrad GoFree wifi repeater
- Simrad IS20 information display on the flybridge
- Simrad IS12 information display at the lower helm
- Raymarine Smart Pilot ST6002 autopilot on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Raymarine RC435i chart plotter on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Lowrance Link-9 DSC VHF on the flybridge (2020)
- Icom IC-M402 VHF at the lower helm
- Schats clock and barometer
38' Mariner Electrical System
- Mase I.S. 7.6S 7.6 kW with approximately 412 hours (2005)
- Mastervolt PowerCharger 12/40-3 battery charger
- 8 X Duracell GC2 lead acid house and start batteries (4 X 2017 and 4 X 2018)
- 1 X Ultra Power EV4D E20 generator start battery
- 12 vdc outlet at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- 110vac outlet on the flybridge
- Perko battery switch
- 50 amp shore power cord
38' Mariner Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Cummins 6BT5.9-M 220 HP main engine with approximately 1,181 hours
- ZF Hurth 63 A-2.0 gearbox
- Morse engine controls
- VDO gauges
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system
- Racor 500 FG filter and vacuum for the main engine
- Racor 500 FG filter and vacuum for the generator
- Fuel polishing system
- Vetus bowthruster
- Sidepower stern thruster
- Dometic reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2018 unit and 2019 unit)
- Isotemp 10.5 gallon water heater
- SCAD holding tank level gauge
- Vacuflush head
38' Mariner Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls
- Plow type anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel Sampson Post
- Salt water washdown
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel rails on teak toe rails
- Non-skid decks
- Windshield and window covers
- Mast spreader lights
- Hot/cold fresh water shower on the aftdeck
- Fiberglass swimplatform
- Hull bottom painted 2019
38' Mariner Tender
- West Marine 10' RIB tender (2019)
- Nissan 5 HP 2 stroke outboard
- Stainless steel davit system
- Boom davit on mast
38' Mariner Safety and Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers
- First Alert smoke and carbon monoxide detector
- Trident Marine Propane Control System in the galley
- Fiamm horns
- Lifesling2 overboard recovery system
38' Mariner Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.