The "Goliath" is a 2010 38' Northern Bay powered by 825hp Iveco Diesel, she cruises at 20 kts at 75% load, burning only 20 gallons per hour. At wide Open Throttle she'll top out at over 30kts.
Her current owner has taken great pride in her ownership and has done extensive updates and upgrades. She's always been Captain maintained, owner has spared no expense in her upkeep with over $175k in custom upgrades. She's rigged to fish recreationally, tournament ready or commercial fishing. Very capable "Canyon Boat". She and her owner have raised a lot of fish.
- 2021 Glendinning Controls
- 2020 Additional 3 Steering Station at stern
- 2019 Heat Exchanger removed and fully cleaned and serviced (500 hrs ago)
- 2019 Custom Stainless stern guards fabricated and installed
- 2018 Hydro Slave Pot/Anchor Hauler installed
- 2018 Hydraulic Bandit Reel Installed
- 2018 Installed new RCN on Generator