Vessel Walk Through
Board the boat from her wide swim platform and enter the cockpit via transom gates port or starboard. Her cockpit seating has electric controls to enhance her volume.
The engine room is easily access from the cockpit deck through a large hatch.
Engines, generator and her mechanical systems are all easliy accessible.
From the cockpit, enter the salon through a large bi fold door accompanied by a large electric window communicating cockpit to salon.
Her main salon, to starboard has beautiful cherry wood cabinetry allowing for a tv to rise on a hi/lo system and ample storage space in her cabinets.. To Port her dinette is raised with a high gloss cherry wood table with stunning inlays.
This dinette seating area also features a "convertible" back rest , so when cruising, enhances the navigators comfort.
Looking forward, her Portside helm has an opening window Volvo joystick controls and Garmin electronic navigation systems. All while commanding the vessel from her comfortable Stidd seat.
Below decks features a galley and lounge combination with an "atrium" effect, filling her with natural light.
Her Masterstateroom is forward with privacy cherry wood doors and ample storage cabinets lined with cedar and private access to a beautifully appointed head.
Additional features include a private TV on a HI/LO system between the galley bulkhead.
Her lounge area converts to private comfortable accommodations and with plenty of storage.
Upgraded Garmin 16' Glass Bridge MFD
Garmin GMR 24 Fanthom Radar
Garmin GXM52 Sirus Weather
Garmin GMI20 Display
Garmin Grid remote input device
Garmin GC10 Cameras (3) Mast, engine room Port aft
Garmin 600 Watttilted element transducer
Garmin GSD -24 remote sounder module
Garmin VHF300 Blackbox radio receiver
Garmin AIS 600 Class B transceiver
Garmin Auto Pilot
Furnuno 200WX ultrasonic weather station
KVH Tv3 high performance satellite TV
KVH Direct TV H25 HD receiver with IR remote (2)
Flat Screen Tv's (3)incorporated into helm
Fusion Marine stereo and remote
Volvo Penta digital Positioning System (DPS)
Volvo Auto Pilot with controls
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sabre 38 Salon Express represents the latest in design and naval architecture. Her exterior profile still says "downeast" and she is built in the tradition of Maine boat building: beautiful, strong, steady, reliable and very seaworthy. Yet below her skin, technology is everywhere: from her resin infused laminates, to state of the art systems, to her pod propulsion drive. Her hull lines are the latest thinking in vee-hulled motor yachts and are specifically designed for the installation of pods, allowing fuel economy, quiet running and a pleasant dry ride.
The pod drive train of the Sabre 38 offers excellent fuel economy, an important consideration in these days of uncertain diesel prices. Pods also lower noise by pushing out exhaust through the propeller stream and importantly allow confident boat handling when docking or maneuvering in tight spaces.
In her interior the Sabre 38 Salon Express provides an open design which will suit a day's outing with friends as easily as a longer cruise. Her cockpit is raised to a level just 5 inches below the main salon so as to connect these two important social spaces, and the aft end of the house opens with drop down windows and a swing door.
In her main salon a large, U-shaped settee with fold over table will seat up to three couples, while the forward end of the settee can be oriented forward to provide a comfortable perch when underway. To starboard, aft of the Stidd helm seat, is a long cabinet housing an LED television on an electric lift and storage compartments for the owners gear.
- Modern planning V-Hull
- VIP Resin infused laminate
- SAN Corecell foam coring
- Knitted bi-axial structural reinforcements
- Foam/Plywood stringer system
- Swim platform with under mounted ladder
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap
- LP painted boot strip
- Gold cove stripe
- VIP resin infused laminate
- Molded in anti-skid surfaces
- Anodized Aluminum framed windows
- Large diameter stainless steel perimeter rails
- Herreshoff bow and spring cleats
- Horn style aft mooring cleats
- Low profile opening hatches with shades and screens
- Low profile pilot hatches in hard top
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Aft cockpit seat slides to expand cockpit
- Twin Volvo Penta D4 300HP engines linked to VP IPS drives
- Volvo Active Corrosion Protection system, GPS receiver and NMEA
- 12V alternators each engine.
- Volvo raw water intake strainers
- Engine room blower.
- Engine room vent ducts.
- White gelcoated engine room
- Mylar Foil face foam noise barrier.
- 6kW Koehler Generator
- (2) 30 Amp 50 foot shore power cords
- Galvanic isolator
- Illuminated circuit breaker panel opposite galley
- 120v outlets throughout interior and in engine room
- Galley and head receptacles are GFI protected
- (2) Dedicated engine start batteries
- (2) Group 4D house batteries
- LED overhead and reading lights
- 60 Amp 3-bank battery charger
- Tinned wire used throughout
- Single Polyethylene 100usg. water tank
- 11usg stainless steel hot water tank
- Stainless sink in galley
- Vessel sink in head
- Fresh water flush MSD w/holding tank and macerator
- Shower stall in head with tempered glass door
- Solid surface material and galley and head countertops
- Marelon sea valves on all below waterline fittings
- (3) bilge pumps with high water alarms
Salon / Helm Deck
- Stidd 500N series helm seat
- Stazo wooden steering wheel
- Ultraleather wrap on helm/ navigation pod
- Mates L-settee to port converts to face salon table
- 94" x 50" Raised U-shaped settee to port with storage under
- Storage cabinet to starboard with LED television on mechanical lift
- Stainless steel aft bulkhead with bi-fold door
- Electrically operated drop down window to port
- Curved acrylic windows in aft corners
- Elegant inlaid main salon table
- Solid surface countertop
- Stainless steel sink and faucet
- Microwave oven
- Ceramic two burner cook top
- Two drawer stainless steel fridge-freezer AC/DC
- Storage in galley lockers and below helm deck
- Galley open to main salon
- Opening stainless steel portlight over galley
- Master stateroom forward with Queen size island berth
- Storage below berth and in shelf lockers
- Hanging locker with cedar lining
- Large passageway door to galley
- Television on bulkhead raises and lowers to open cabin to galley
- Two overhead hatches in master
- Lower lounge below helm deck open to galley
- Lower lounge has slide out berth filler
- Reverse cycle heat and air conditioning
- Private access to head compartment from master cabin
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.