The cabin of the 3800 Open is spacious and comfortable, featuring a double pedestal berth forward with plenty of storage below, hanging lockers, and hullside shelves.
The head can be accessed from either the Owner's stateroom or the salon. It has Corian countertops with sink, mirrored vanity, storage locker, and is a full fiberglass head with a separate shower stall including sliding door and sump pump.
The U-shaped dinette with table and storage compartments below converts to a double berth and also has a pullman style berth.
The galley is well thought-out and features Corian countertops, S.S. double sink with pressure water system, recessed two-burner electric cooktop, built-in coffee maker, microwave oven, and Subzero refrigerator/freezer. There is a lot of storage with 3 utensil drawers, under counter storage with Lazy Susan, and a bank of upper dish lockers.
- All Led lighting in the cabin
- AC/DC refrigeration
- New built in coffee maker.
- New galley sink fixture
- New head sink fixture.
- New electric remote control galley table lift
- New Whale sump pump system for AC, Shower and Head sink.
- 3 new Bilge pumps, fore, mid and aft locations
- Custom rod holders in main cabin, state room and hanging locker in forward stateroom.
- Head system has been rebuilt with New Vac generator, macerator pump, bowl bottom flange and seals, water fill valves and 3 way diverter valves
- 110v reciprocals have been upgraded to include USB and USBc power points
Standard mechanical features include a Teleflex hydraulic steering system with 22" destroyer wheel, bronze axe head rudders and struts, water cooled shaft logs, duel VDO engine instrumentation, fresh water cooling, Racor fuel filters, and more.
- Twin Cummins 6CTA 450hp, 2100 hours
- New Risers installed spring 2022 including SMX Black Silicone bellows.
- Aftercooler cores replaced in spring of 2021
- New SMX raw water pump upgrades in spring 2021(whole units, not just impellers)
- 1000 hour service completed in 2021
- New air separator's installed spring 2021
- Cummins Onan 9KW generator w/400 hours new in 2019 with New remote control panel mounted at helm and New Centek muffler and associated hoses installed spring 2022
- Inverter DC to AC
- (2) Tides dripless Seal kits installed to replace original shaft logs. Also additional seal kits installed on each shaft for back up
- Glendening engine sync
- Glendening Cable master 50amp
- 30 amp input
- 6 new batteries in spring 2021
- Custom engine room flooring
- 5 zone oil change system for both mains, genset and both transmissions
- All sea strainer have flush port caps installed
- New 11 gallon water heater spring 2021
- Engine room LED lighting
- New dockside water inlet regulator
- Spare Propeller mounts in lazarette
- Engine room cleaned and painted July 2022
- All battery selector switches are new in2019
- Charles 2 bank battery charger
- Central vacuum system with 20' hose
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.