BELOW DECKS is a large vee berth with insert cushion A curved varnished teak bulkhead, varnished teak hull ceiling strips, and teak drawer and locker faces add a nice touch of wood below. To starboard is a head with shower finished in Polystone. To port are drawers and a hanging locker.
Up three steps, the PILOTHOUSE area is exceptionally large for a boat of this size and includes a helm station to starboard with full size galley aft. To port there is a double companion bench with fold-down backrest and aft to port is a convertible dinette with benches that extend out to sit six for dinner and which quickly becomes a double berth. A dinette table is varnished teak and lowers electrically. The pilothouse and the fwd cabin are served by a forced hot air diesel heater for extending your season. The Pilothouse is beautifully finished with varnished teak accents.
The GALLEY is up in the pilothouse with a full view of the surroundings and includes a four burner propane stove cooktop with counter cover, stainless steel Frigiboat AC/DC under counter refrigerator with keel cooler, microwave oven, and double-basin, polished, stainless steel sink plus lots of storage. The counter material is Polystone.
The very large COCKPIT is aft of the bridgedeck area. The cockpit is ideal for entertaining and fun on the water. Open both transom doors and pull your dinghy into the cockpit or simply enjoy your porch on the water. The optional hull extension provides a great landing spot even when the transom doors are closed. The optional moving cockpit seats provide flexible seating for a crowd. These are stylishly upholstered in pink tone on tone Sunbrella fabric and there are buff colored vinyl covers when not in use. A varnished cockpit table may be set up for dining al fresco.
Numerous drawers, lockers, and bins provide ample storage. Four opening ports, four deck hatches, an opening center windshield, and side windows allow wonderful air flow throughout. Lighting is with halogen lamps controlled by dimmers. There are also reading lights up and down, a reading light by the helm, and a light switch just inside the cockpit provides light in the galley even when all the lights are off. Low level courtesy lights are installed inside and direct and indirect lights around the cockpit give the boat a wonderful ambiance.
- Espar force hot air diesel cabin heater
- Back enclosure in Sunbrella canvas and eisenglass
- Ocean Air shade / screen for forward cabin hatch
- Raymarine Axiom 12" MFD chartplotter / GPS (2019)
- Raymarine Quantum Radar dome (2019)
- Raymarine Autopilot (2019)
- Raymarine ST 70 multi function display
- Standard Horizon Quest - X GX1500s VHF radio
- Alpine stereo with Bose speakers in the cabin and speakers in the cockpit
- Rudder angle indicator - analog gauge and also reads on autopilot display
- Ritchie 4" compass
120 volt AC system installed with dual 30 amp shore power includes custom breaker panel with AC and DC volt and amp meters. Receptacles are GFI protected. 12volt DC system includes three AGM batteries in two banks. Charging is through a high output engine alternator with Batt Max combiner or by 120 v combination Inverter/Battery charger from shore power. Fisher Panda mini 8kw generator will run dual 16,000 btu and 7,000 btu reverse cycle air conditioning/heat systems.
- Fisher Panda mini 8kw generator
- Espar forced hot air diesel cabin heater
- 6 kw Sidepower twin blade Bow Thruster
- Freedom 2500-12 Inverter/Charger
- 3 - AGM batteries in two banks
- Parallel switch for emergency engine start
- Batt Max battery combiner
- High output alternator with electronic regulator
- Search light mounted on coach roof with control at helm
- Cockpit flood light
- Halogen reading lights bulkhead mounted
- Halogen overhead lights on dimmers
- Lo-level red nightlights
- Lo-level white cockpit lights - direct and indirect
- 3 Polycarbonate caged lights in engine room
- Navigation lights
- Dual trumpet horns
- Three windshield wipers with washer system
- Electric anchor windlass with control at helm
- Boat is bonded to ABYC specs
Plumbing includes a Sealand vacuum full size marine toilet system with Tankwatch monitor and Tankmaster Discharge pump controller. Three electric bilge pumps with high water alarm for engine room. Hot/cold pressure water at shower, head sink, galley, and optional cockpit shower. 12gal stainless hot water tank heats from AC and engine heat exchanger.
- Sealand HTS vacu-flush toilet
- Electric Tankmaster 4 tank level indicator
- Holding tank overboard discharge macerator
- Pressure hot and cold water
- Atlantic Marine 6 gal stainless hot water heater
- Hot and cold cockpit shower
- Two 2,000 gph bilge pumps forward
- One 1,250 gph bilge pump aft
- High water alarm in engine room
- Stainless steel through hulls in boot stripe
Yanmar 480 hp is the electronic diesel with digital and analog gauges. A Racor fuel filter with water sensor alarm, and large bronze/glass sea strainer are accessed easily through an electric operated engine hatch. Engine control is single lever electronic. Exhaust is discharged under water for a fume free ride when underway with bypass when idling. Shaft is coupled to an Aquadrive anti-vibration/thrust bearing system. Engine room is well insulated for quiet running. Steering is hydraulic with power assist. 6kw BOW THRUSTER with joy stick control makes for easy handling around the docks.
Min 8kw Fisher Panda generator is installed in the engine room in a sound shield with a custom exhaust system that separates water and exhaust fumes for very quiet operation.
- 480 hp electronic Yanmar (1109 hours as of 10-6-2022)
- 1,000 hour service done
- Shafted through Aqua-Drive anti-vibration thrust bearing system (rebuilt 2-3 years ago)
- Digital and analog engine gauges for oil pressure, water temp, voltmeter, fuel level gauge, and rudder angle indicator
- Side Power SP75 dual four blade bow thruster
- Under water exhaust
- 8kw Fisher Panda generator (382 hours as of 10-6-2022)
- Reverso oil chaning pump to engine and generator
- Fire suppression FE 241 with auto/engine shutdown - updated
Deck and Hull
Navasana was made by one of the most respected long-standing boat builders in New England. Pearson Composites (ex. TPI) is renown for quality fiberglass work dating back over 50 years and for introducing production SCRIMP system vacuum infusion laminating technology to the industry. Using vinylester resin and stitched glass fabrics and end grain balsa core, this laminate is built for long term structural integrity.
This hull design delivers a soft, stable ride with excellent tracking and a naturally low riding angle at any speed so your visibility from the helm is excellent even when you are moving slower. True North owners have said that this is the most comfortable boat underway they have ever owned. Ideally suited for a cruising couple, the large pilothouse, galley up arrangement, and extra large cockpit with double opening transom doors provides the ultimate platform for fun on the water. Wide side decks, and stainless steel grab rails make movement around the boat safe. The cockpit has the original reverse transom with extended hull transom option. A stainless steel swim ladder pulls out from the stern. Cockpit seating with Sunbrella cushions are customized to create a full forward facing bench and seating for eight for dinner or they move to the sides to completely open the transom.
- Hull Awl Grip Stars and Stripes blue
- Deck is white with Buff non-skid
- Custom stainless steel double bow anchor roller
- Muir 1250 Electric Anchor windlass
- Oversized deck hardware
- Heavy duty full length rub rail
- Outdoor privacy/sun screens all around pilothouse
- Propane locker and fender locker are located on the stbd side deck
- Large cockpit lockers
- Full Coast Guard safety package
- Fenders and Dock lines
- 45# CQR anchor
- 100' chain with 150' rode (estimated)
- Electric winch for pulling your dinghy aboard into the cockpit
- Yanmar engine spares kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.