39' 2018 American Tug 395
Gorgeous American Tug 395, all of the features of this magnificent tug can be viewed on the factory web site as she is newly spec'd for those looking for additional detail. She is elegantly waiting at a slip in Northport, MI enjoying her journey into our Region. Excellent fuel economy with a very stylish, well appointed tug/trawler furnishings. Several upgrades to include electronic packaging and tender are included in this solid offer. A 2018 will provide many years of nearly maintenance free cruising should you decide to do the Great Loop in style and comfort!
WALK-THROUGH AFT DECK
Pristine American Tug 395, shows as new model. Well cared for late model 395. Tender housed conveniently on swim platform with easy load and unloading. Easy access to salon/galley area or to the large sun deck above via ladder. Entry to bow is best through either doorway from the lower helm station area. Wide deck path with high railings make for easy transition to lines or bow.
Nicely appointed salon and galley area all with high-end furnishings make for convenient and attractive seating or meal preparation in spacious galley area. Tasteful wood trim accent the attractive American Tug standards which are simply the finest. Thoughtful placement of electronics and elevated pilot house with plenty of high grade windows for unlimited viewing and convenience. Entry points on port and starboard to the fore deck area.
Great natural lighting in galley with windows everywhere to enjoy cooking and the view! Plenty of attractive wood cabinetry crafted in American Tug styling with ample counter space for that great meal while motoring or at anchor.
- Spacious walk-around bedding - bow area master stateroom
- Attractive wood finishes - excellent storage options for your loop journey
- Well thought out convenience lighting and outlets
- His and Her closets allow for ample wardrobe changes
- Nicely appointed shower and restroom amenities
- Access to main stateroom through steps leading up to raised pilot house
- Single bed on starboard hallway allows for additional capability to include storage
- Attractive wood finishes throughout
- Ample storage below bedding and under integrated night stand
- Cedar lined closet all with high-end marine positive latch systems
All electronics installed the end of 2017
- Raymarine Radar Dome
- Dual Raymarine Axiom Chartplotter Displays
- Raymarine Sea Talk
- Dual Band Wifi router
- TracVision TV3 wireless enabled hub with Direct TV receiver
- GoLight LED remote spotting system - dash and remote activation
- Cockpit camera rear blind spot, swim platform and tender
- Sea Talk I
- Raymarine Smart Controller wireless receiver system
- Axiom Pro and Engine View displays
- Auto Pilot with Evolution compass reading
- Garmin Inteducer on hull
- ACU Course Computer - rudder feedback
- VHF radio with Raymarine AIS 650 transceiver
ENGINE / MECHANICALS
- Cummins 380HP single diesel power plant for maximum range and convenience
- Low hours (400) with correct maintenance performed during her break-in period
- Spacious clean and well lit engine room to handle all maintenance needs with ease
- 400 gallons of diesel will provide outstanding range....
- Fresh water capacity at 120 gallons
- Holding 45
- Entry point in Lazarette area, entry hatch and steps provide for storage and engine room access
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.